Chapter 71-79

Chapter 71

Even Mr. Yi didn't know what Gu Rong had gone through before he chose to close his memory of being in the same space as Qin Shaochen, and no one present would ask.

Gu Rong looked at Qin Shaochen's face, and finally his eyes fell on the tear mole at the corner of his eye.

Qin Shaochen said warmly: "Many things have changed, and the fate of many people has changed, but some things will not change."

Gu Rong slowly exhaled and said, "I know, get up."

Qin Shaochen lowered his head and kissed Gu Rong's fingertips before standing up. Although he couldn't see the little cub, he could clearly feel his presence and position. He reached out and rubbed the little cub's head: " Thank you for your hard work, little boy."

The little boy raised his head proudly, but held Qin Shaochen's wrist honestly with his hand, and said in a long voice, "Thank you for your hard work!"

The solemn atmosphere in the room disappeared because of Xiao Zai's words.

Xiao Zai said proudly: "No one can beat me."

Even though the person who said this was still an unborn child, everyone present knew that he was telling the truth. Just knowing that those people didn't do it doesn't mean they gave up on this. thinking, or knowing that they were wrong and they couldn't do it. Should we forgive them because the perpetrators didn't succeed? it's out of the question.

Qin Shaochen asked seriously: "Does the little cub want to take revenge?"

Mr. Yi raised his eyebrows. Hao Chi and others knew that their captain was serious. If Xiao Zai said he wanted revenge, then they, the uncles and aunts, would definitely help Xiao Zai take revenge.

Xiao Zai actually doesn't understand hatred. All his hatred is focused on the death of his parents. Now that his parents are still alive and those people have not come to harm them, it seems that There is no hatred anymore: "Are they going to bully us again?"

Qin Shaochen did not fool around because Xiaozai was a child, and explained: "No, it was just that Xiaozai was bullied when he was in a first-class dimension, so do you want revenge?"

The little boy patted his belly and said, "I took revenge." After saying that, he felt a little proud, "I also helped my parents get revenge, and I also got them back."

Mr. Yi muttered dissatisfiedly: "Little boy, you little heartless thing, don't I get any credit?"

The little boy was amused so much that he kept laughing. No matter how powerful he was, he was still a child. After feeling that Gu Rong's mood was stable, he threw himself into Mr. Yi's arms according to his own wishes.

Mr. Yi caught the little cub with one hand and threw him up directly.

The cub let out a happy scream: "Fly high!"

Lin Hao threw away the computer and said, "I want to come too!"

As soon as he finished speaking, Lu Minglang grabbed Lin Hao by the waist and threw him into the sky, then caught him and threw him on the sofa. Then he grabbed the stunned Zhuang Yu and threw him again. After catching him, he also threw him on the sofa. on Lin Hao, who was about to get up.

Lin Hao screamed and moved his limbs feebly.

Hao Chi saw Lu Minglang looking at him, and he posed without any struggle, waiting for Lu Minglang to throw him to the sofa.

Zhuang Yu originally wanted to run away, but was trapped by Lin Hao who was pressing him down: "You..."

Before he finished speaking, Hao Chi was pressing on him.