Chapter 80-84 New Life (end)

Chapter 80

After the cub entered the energy stone, Gu Rong's body recovered, but because his powers had not been restored, he was a little weak.

But whether it was Mr. Yi or Qin Shaochen, they all told Gu Rong to have a confinement period based on what they saw somewhere. They also thought that Gu Rong's pregnancy was very difficult, so they asked Gu Rong to have a confinement period for two months.

Gu Rong was touched and funny. In fact, with the current weather, Qin Shaochen and the others, let alone her, couldn't go out.

Even though the conditions were a little rough, they still lived in this village lively for a year. Even Xia Sheng, who was in better health, got up and made dumplings with everyone.

The only one who didn't have to move and was waiting for food was Gu Rong. She was sitting by the fire holding the "stone" and looking at the bustling crowd. The smile on her face never disappeared.

Lin Hao muttered while eating the New Year's Eve dinner: "I used to think the Spring Festival Gala was ugly, but now I feel like something is missing without the Spring Festival Gala."

Even if the little cub is still a "stone" now, he still has his place in the New Year's Eve dinner.

Lin Hao suddenly thought of something, gnawing on the chicken leg and asked: "I don't know when the cub will break out of its shell, but in this case, will the cub be considered a viviparous one or an egg-laying one?"

This question stumped everyone.

Mr. Yi asked directly: "Xia Sheng? When will the cub break out of its shell?"

Xia Sheng was chewing chicken wings when he heard this and said, "Count on ten months."

"Then it's almost autumn." Qin Shaochen thought for a moment and said, "That's fine."

Although there is no Spring Festival Gala, there are many games in Gu Rong Space, including mahjong, poker and Monopoly. It is rare for everyone to relax and play. After midnight, everyone stopped what they were doing and talked to each other. ‌Blessed each other, and everyone prepared red envelopes for the cubs that had not yet broken out of their shells, but now it was up to ‌Gu Rong to accept them first.

As winter turns to spring, Xia Sheng's body has completely recovered. He has also awakened his superpower, which is the water superpower that Lin Hao and the others have longed for. This makes Xia Sheng feel proud.

Qin Shaochen and the others were outside for the sake of the cub. Now that the snow outside was melting, they had to leave and prepare to go to the manor that Mr. Yi mentioned.

The manor was located in a mountain that was famous for its beautiful scenery before the end of the world, and there was a hot spring in the manor. I heard that it was bought and built by a very wealthy person.

But just because of the beautiful scenery, it has become the biggest shortcoming after the apocalypse. After all, there are too many mutated animals and plants here. The squirrels that everyone looked at before have now become mutated animals that can eat people at any time.

Not only the members of the superpower team, but also the official superpowers have also avoided this place. After all, this is a private manor. Even if there are supplies, how much can they have? It's not worth sacrificing so many lives to get it.

This made it easier for Gu Rong and others. The mutated koi and mutated vines in Gu Rong's hands allowed them to enter the manor in perfect disguise.

Hao Chi looked at Mr. Yi who was leading the way and said, "Brother Yi seems to be very familiar with this place."