chapter 18

10 votes? ❤︎
if you guys ever have any questions, I'll answer them on ask.fm! Or well I prefer too. My username is @itsemilystyles & you don't need an account! :) and if you ever wanna tell me something tooooo :)
Don't forget to add this story to your library so you'll get updated when I upload a new chapter(: uploads on Tuesdays

EMERY'S POV
August 19th

They come back tomorrow at three am. Well, only Nash, Cameron, and Hayes can make it, but that's okay. Why Matthew couldn't make it is beyond me. He says its weird that I call him Matthew, because mostly everyone else calls him Matt.

I'm so nervous to see Hayes again. I've cleaned this house spotless ready for him- I mean for them to come.

Delilah's nervous yet excited for Nash to come back. Which I miss him a lot, mostly his hugs because he gives some pretty amazing hugs, not gonna lie.

Hayes has good ones too. But Nash? Those hugs are bomb. It's nine at night now, and Delilah keeps chewing at her fingers and staring at the blank television. She's been doing this for the last half hour.

Cannot wait to see you in a few hours.

Hayes texted.

Me- Me too, Hayes! :) we should do something, just the two of us when you get here.

Hayes- Are you asking me on a date, Mery? ;)

Me- say that again & I'll change my mind ;)

Hayes- ok, ok you win. But yeah we should.

Soon enough, we were on our way to pick up the boys. Dells was driving, but not very good.. She couldn't concentrate again, and made us swerve off the road for a little.

When we got to the airport, I was beat tired. I'm going straight to sleep when we go back home, it's been a long week.

I was starting to feel a bit nervous. Seeing Hayes again is so exciting but what if it's awkward?

It was called that the plane he was on has been landed and it felt like my heart was beating faster. Dells and I went to the place where you get your luggage and waited for the boys.

When I saw Hayes, I couldn't help but smile. He looked so darn cute in a hoodie, sweatpants and Adidas shoes. I just wanted to lay in bed and cuddle with him because he looks so soft and cuddly with his hair all messy and a tired look on his face, but we were in an airport.

I ran up to him and hugged him as he dropped his suitcase and wrapped his arms around me.

I closed my eyes and realized how happy I am right now, how much I missed this boy, how much he means to me.

"Hey Merry. I missed you," he said.

"I missed you so much," I whispered.

He let go and Cameron was standing there with his hands in his pocket, standing awkwardly. I laughed and he looked over to me and smiled as I went to hug him.

"Hey Cam, you looked a bit, lonely?"

"When you have a couple then two people that like each other so much hugging, then yeah you're a bit lonely," he said, and my face got red when he said two people that like each other so much.

"I missed being here," he laughed and I smiled, and he went to talk to Hayes.

"Em!" Nash said, and I ran over to hug him.

"Man, you give some pretty good hugs Nash," I laughed and so did he.

"You know, I honestly see you as a sister."