chapter 27

10 votes? ♥
Don't forget to add this story to your library so you'll get updated when i upload a new chapter(: uploads on Tuesday's!

EMERY'S  is POV
November 15th

The house is decorated for Thanksgiving. We have fake turkeys out in our yard and a banner that says happy thanksgiving! We found a house in LA for Hayes and I, and I'm so happy about the move. Right now, Nash and Dell's are currently still at the old house. They are flying out next week to get to their own apartment together. They live across the street from us. Dell's had to persuade her parents, and it took her a little while.

Her dad gave her five thousand to put in a safe for payments on the home to start them out, since she has to find a job. Nash doesn't really have to worry though, he's auditioning for a new movie in three weeks, and from all the things he's already doing.

LA is perfect so far. The weather is still pretty warm, about 60's & 70's. Back at home it's probably in the 40's. Plus everyone is so nice and sweet. I've met tons of people so far, and I even have three job interviews, and one is from the help of Hayes.

I'm signing up to be a worker at one of the main offices of LA. It's for a writing program, and I've always secretly loved writing so I'm extremely excited. I've already got my outfit for the interview.

I'm wearing a mint colored lace love top, a black pencil skirt, and heels.

* look ok @emilys.wattpad via insta*

Is it something I'd normally wear? Absolutely not. But I want to make a good impression, and I think it's very cute. I'll have to buy more clothing very similar to that, along with dress pants and shirts and shoes.

It's about two pm, and I'm home alone. Hayes has an interview that he's doing for a channel on YouTube. I went to my kitchen and made hot chocolate, then I went up to our bedroom, one of my favorite places of the house. There's a big picture of Hayes and I right above our bed.

We're looking in each other's eyes with a big smile on both of our faces. It's such a beautiful picture. We have cream color walls and the bed set is maroon. We have two white desks, one for me, and one for him.

Mine has a pink lamp on it and a cork board right above it. On my cork board I have tons of pictures; with Hayes, Nash, Dell's, and then a bunch of tumblr inspired pictures. Also on top of the desk I have my Mac Book, along with a notebook planner. I plan out Hayes' plans and mine for a reminder. In the desks little cabinet, I have tons of pens, highlighters, pencils, and all kinds of writing equipment.

His is really simple; his just has his MacBook on it, along with a framed picture of us.

We have a flat screen on the wall and the closet is mine, and then his is in dressers or the guest rooms closet. We have two rooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, den, and a basement. It's the perfect size for us, in my opinion. As soon as we found this house we fell in love with its simplicity.

We have a pretty big yard so we plan on getting a dog soon. In the back there's a pool, along with a deck. When Nash and Dell's finally get here and settled in, we are having a party for our new place.

I took my MacBook that had a pink cover on it, my hot chocolate, and sat down on the bed, scrolling through Twitter and tumblr. Basic, right? My phone went off and I saw Dell's texted.