chapter 28

10 votes? ♥

Don't forget to add this story to your library so you'll get updated when i upload a new chapter(: uploads on Tuesday's!

EMERY'S POV
November 26th

"Happy Thanksgiving!" I said, running back into our room.

Hayes was still asleep, and it's nine in the morning. I had to get up at six to start the turkey, and I've been up ever since.

He rolled over and I saw his cute sleepy face. Hayes rubbed his eyes then stretched, pulling me into his warm body covered with blankets.

"Happy Thanksgiving," he said, mumbling it into my hair.

"Oh c'mon, get up!" I said attacking him with kisses.

He smiled at me, and caught my lips as I was trying to kiss his cheeks.

"I'm up, babe," he said, rolling out of bed.

He paused before grabbing his shirt, and ended up not putting it back on, and then looked at me.

He smirked and walked out, knowing that I was watching him put it down.

Eh, I'll get him back.

When I went back downstairs, he was sitting on the chairs, and I went up behind him

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I shouted, making him jump, and he almost fell to the ground.

I began to laugh extremely hard as he just looked at me, and tried not to laugh.

He stood up and got serious, and so did I? Was he mad?

"I'll get you back," he said in a way that sent shivers throughout my body.

"When are they coming?" He asked, and I guess I had this look on my face, because then he continued.

"Delilah and Nash, aren't they coming over later?"

"Oh, yeah they are coming over later," I said and he nodded.

"So we have time to ourselves?" He said, coming really close to me, our bodies almost touching.

"I I wha-what do you, do you mean by th-that?" I said getting extremely nervous.

What is up with him? Why does he keep saying things like this?

"You know," he said kissing my lips, then started going towards my jaw.

Oh my goodness, he's never done anything like this before, or said anything like that before, am I dreaming? Is this a dream?

I didn't stop him, the feeling felt amazing, but I was nervous.

He detached his lips from my jawline, and his eyes were fully focused on mine, and there was this more lustful look in his eyes.

Hayes crashed his lips back onto mine without saying anything, then he whispered very quietly I love you.

"I love you," I said back while we were kissing.