The PlayStation 2

((Y/N)'s POV) Age: 4

I was in my room buried under all of my stuffed animals on my bed. Everything felt so fuzzy, warm, cozy, and soft... Then I heard the rain come down harder outside and Mommy and Daddy said I couldn't go out to play in the rain because the wind was too strong and there was thunder and lightning outside. Thunder always scared me and that's why I built this fort... Forts are good and can protect me from thunder and lightning. Nobody can go anywhere either, so Mommy and Daddy got the day off which could be filled with a movie and cuddles later... The thunder got really loud and the lights went out.

(Y/N)-Aaaahhhhhh!

I was getting scared and wondered why the lights were out. Mommy and Daddy came in and saw why I screamed because I hate the dark because of how scary it is. They came to my bed and I came out of the pile of stuffed animals I was buried in.

(Y/N)-The lights turned off! I didn't touch my light switch! I wanna open my curtains!

Mommy-We can't do that honey. There's lightning outside... The power just went out.

Daddy-But relax. We have generators in the basement and we can power stuff on in the living room... How about you take your favorite stuffed animal and meet us in the living room? We can play video games or watch movies on the Blu-ray player.

(Y/N)-Ok... I want to bring Jupiter the wolf.

Mommy-Well, grab him, and let's go. Mommy is going to be a bit longer since she's going to plug in the refrigerator.

Daddy-You can even help Daddy too if you want. You can carry cords.

(Y/N)-Ok.

I didn't want to be alone anyway, so I followed them to the basement and they both carried one big generator up the stairs and then were going to come down for the other while I grabbed cords. Daddy saw something and went to a box.

Daddy-No way.

(Y/N)-What?

He opened the box and I saw something in there that he pulled out and looked happy to see it.

Daddy-Oh, my god! I thought I lost this in the move!

(Y/N)-What's that?

Daddy-This is your Daddy's PS2! Oh, the games I used to play for hours on this thing. Some of the best moments of my life.

Mommy-*Ahem*.

Daddy-... I-I said 'some'. Clearly, not better than our wedding and such.

Mommy-Well, let's hurry and get this last generator to the living room You can play it after we get everything set up. (Y/N), Honey, take up the cords first and put them on the kitchen table.

I went upstairs first and I loved watching Daddy play some of his games and he said I can play when I am a little older because the controllers are so confusing right now. I put the cords up and ran to the couch and saw Mommy and Daddy come in with the generator. They put it by a window against the wall before they plugged in the T.V., and a heater and Daddy can only plug in one console... He brought up the box full of PS2 stuff and showed me 3 kinds of games, but there were a lot more than 3...