Energy Source

(Rivet's POV)

Kit was with me in a boarding room in this place and (Y/N) was so happy to see me again. I had my tail under his chin while his head was in my lap with him looking up at me. I felt so much better and he was just as cuddly and sweet as I remembered. He stroked and played with my tail while I played with his hair and cheeks. Kit looked at us like she was curious about our bond and that's when (Y/N) looked at her and cutely waved. I'm so glad him being kidnapped did not ruin his bubbly and innocent personality.

Kit-You seem to be very good with him.

Rivet-He's just the sweetest thing ever. ~

(Y/N)-*Giggles*. 

(Kit's POV)

He really seems to love playing with and hugging Rivet's tail, but she's also ok with it. I assume this is an adoptive relationship between the two and (Y/N) does seem to be very affectionate, compassionate, and overall very simple in the things he wants. As much as I hate to break up this moment between mother and son, there is an issue I want to discuss with Rivet while nobody else is here.

Kit-Rivet, I think we should discuss matters about that power that we saw. It-.

Just then the door opened and two people walked in, so I stopped talking about it since I wanted to discover more first.

They both walked over and had a seat before (Y/N) turned over to them while lying in Rivet's lap Angela waved at him a little which shows a fairly good connection between the both of them, but that is not much of a surprise since he is quite friendly

Sasha-Hello, I came here to have a talk with the two of you, so if Angela may take (Y/N) out of the-.

Rivet-He's fine with me!... I mean, I just got him back and I want to keep a close eye on him... Ma'am.

We were all taken aback by her sudden outburst, but it is understandable that a mother who just got reunited with her child will not want to let them out of her sight.

Kit-If we could perhaps discuss non-confidental information. Rivet would prefer to keep (Y/N) at her side.

Sasha-It's actually related to him.