Chapter Six

"What do you want?" Duke quickly turned his back on Audrey, but she had already seen him "don't you know how to knock?" he scowled, angered by the intrusion.

"Is that why you always wear a mask and sunglasses?" Audrey asked, ignoring his outburst.

"The last thing I need is people giving me stunned or pitiful looks," he growled in annoyance "what do you want?" he repeated, his voice going up a bit.

"Duke you were involved in a terrible accident, walking away with scars is expected." She took a step closer to him "and it's not even that bad."

"I used to be perfect!" he turned to face her, his eyes burning with rage "now I have stupid marks on my face!"

"Is this why you've been hiding? Disappeared from social media and stopped going out?" she asked softly, her heart truly went out to him. It couldn't have been easy to deal with such a thing "Duke you're still just as handsome as you were before the accident," she reassured him.

"Yeah right," he scoffed and turned away "I don't need you lying to me to make me feel better."

"If you hate the scars so much, why haven't you done anything about it?" she asked, "it's not like you don't have the money for surgery."

"Sure, let me be the shallow superficial billionaire who was so ugly that he ended up changing his face, I can't wait to see people making memes to my before and after pictures," he spat out sarcastically.

He had actually thought about it and even did consultations with plastic surgeons, asking if they could get rid of his cars and have his face go back to looking exactly like it was before but all of them told him that it wasn't possible to go back to his EXACT old face, there would be some changes. Duke didn't like that answer, he didn't want his face altered and now he had withdrawn and hid away from the world. Every day he would wake up and look in the mirror, convincing himself that the scars were slowly disappearing and one day he would wake up to find them gone.

"Hey," she went even closer, reaching out and touching his face. Duke flinched a little but he did not pull away so she went on to tilt his chin to the side so that he could face her. One scar was right below his eye while the other was on the side of the mouth, like a crazy extension of a permanent "the joker" smile. Slowly, Audrey touched the scars, she could understand how it would make him feel insecure, especially if he kept on comparing to how he used to be. "it's not that bad, kinda makes you look like some mafia badass," she teased with a small smile, and he shook his head in disbelief, giving an involuntary brief smile. "You can't hide away forever."

"Yes, I can, a mask and glasses have been working perfectly for the past year."

Audrey knew this was a sensitive topic for him and obviously he was insecure about it so she didn't want to push him too hard too fast.

"at least in the house keep them off, walk freely... it is your house, and you shouldn't have to hide, no one will judge you here," she suggested.

"I don't wear them in the house, I only started because of you, I didn't want to scare you off before our deal could go through, that's why I even pushed for the marriage quickly," he confessed to her. That comment his aunt had made about women not wanting him anymore had really touched him, he used to be the "total package", he had the killer looks, the charisma, the charming smile, the money, the brilliant business mind.... Now all he had to offer to women was his money because his looks were gone and taken his confidence and charisma with them, he hated being in that position.

"You thought I'd run?" she was taken aback, a little offended that he concluded she was that shallow.... Plus, it was $10,000 per week, many women would date Frankenstein's monster for that amount of money. "Look, I know we barely know each other but whether scar or not, you're still the same man you were before and plenty of women would still want to be with you." The sincerity in her voice touched him, he cleared his throat.

"Thanks, anyway, what did you want?" that was enough talk about his insecurities.

"I need help with my zip." she turned her back to him.

Duke stepped closer and started helping her unpin then unzip the wedding dress. Ever since the car dropped her off in the morning he had been wanting to tell her that she looked beautiful but did not want to put out the wrong message so he swallowed the compliment, the person who had done the light natural look makeup had really done a good job and she had picked out the perfect dress, sure it had cost him $50,000 but he didn't really care, apart from Lindsey who had her own money, he really didn't have much to spend on. He donated 10% of his monthly income to various charity organizations but even that didn't really put a dent in his wallet and since he stopped socializing and going on trips with friends to just have fun and explore, he had been saving more money. At one point he had even spent more than $100,000 to take four models to Europe to party and shop so $50,000 wasn't such a big deal.

Audrey had picked the dress in order to test him, to see which price tag was the limit, to see where he would finally say "that is too expensive, pick something else". When he simply paid for the dress without questions she was stunned, she planned on starting to hire it out so that she could make some of that money back or to sale it back to the boutique where she had got it, they bought wedding dresses and put them in the 'for hire' section.

.

Audrey felt the dress loosen up and stepped out of it, remaining with a white lingerie set which had come with the wedding dress. The underwear was basically a string passing between her butt cheeks. Duke clearly his throat and turned away, he had never been attracted to darker skinned women with more flesh on their asses, his tight had always been tall slim light skinned models but, in that moment, he was fighting the urge to slap the ass and see how that would feel, see if it would jiggle. Maybe it was just because he hadn't been with anyone since the accident.

"Thank you," Audrey said and bent over to pick up the dress, yes the contract said their marriage would not be sexual but there was no way she was staying in that damn house with Duke freaking Kalomo and not sleep with him, this was DK, every girl had a crush on him, a girl had once lost her fiancé because she was always commenting on his photos, calling him hot and leaving thirsty comments which were not appropriate for someone who was engaged.

"Have a good night," she said and walked out of there, her chocolate-colored big ass shaking as Duke took a peek. The moment she disappeared past the door he went over to lock it then walked to his water dispenser and poured himself a cup of cold water, gulping it down in one go but it really didn't help.

He walked into his closet and changed into his silk pajamas then dimmed the lights and got under the covers, but it was a long restless night as he kept on tossing and turning, his mind wandering back to the ass which had been thrust in his face. The images started flashing in his mind and he felt himself start to get hard. Duke reached down his pajamas and grabbed his hard cock...

"Nope," he quickly retrieved it "you're not that guy." He had always been against masturbation. He quickly rolled out of bed and walked into the shower, turning on the cold water.

"This should fix the problem," he said to himself as he stood under the shower head, but was that a lasting solution to the rising problem?