Chapter 22

“Come on, let’s just have a little fun,” Clement whispered in her ear, his warm breath hovering over your neck. Audrey groaned, biting down on her lip.
“I hope no one saw us come up here together.” she sighed.
Clement had already gotten her hot and heavy; their bodies were pinned against the wall after a steamy little teasing session. she wanted so desperately to cave in to her desires and pleasure him, but the circumstances weren’t the best. What if someone had spotted them entering the room?
The thought of someone posting about her in a hotel room with a strange man kept lingering around her mind, hindering her from letting Clement have his way with her right there and then.
“Come on, no one saw us,” Clement begged, his puppy dog eyes turning lustful quickly. He grabbed one of her hands, pressing it to his crotch area. she could feel his growing bulge. It made her clit immediately start throbbing, he needed her, and she was feeling the same way.
Clement leaned down, licking his lips and pressing soft, wet kisses on her neck up to her ear.
“Come on, I know you want this as much as I do.” He moaned in her ear. He was right, she wanted this. how could she not when he was making her feel things she’d never felt in a long time and more? Her heart was racing, the thought of Duke possibly hearing about it gave her adrenaline rush. It was a risk that she was willing to take at this point.
“Fuck me,” she said, giving Clement the okay to do as he pleased.
He deepened the kisses he placed on her neck. One of his hands traveled up her body, caressing it slowly and sensually. He finally brought his lips to hers, pressing a deep kiss onto her lips. The desire between the two of them was obvious; they couldn’t get enough of each other.
Audrey could feel Clément’s free hand press against her clit through her silk underwear. A small moan escaped from her lips before she realized how loud she was being already. She could feel him press his lips harder against hers, trying to muffle her moans with his lips, they had no idea if the walls were soundproof, so they had to be quiet and not draw any more unnecessary attention to the room.
Clement slowly started sucking on her bottom lip, causing her to start breathing heavily. His free hand was still applying pressure to her clit through her pant. Audrey started grinding herself against his hand, desperate to feel his hands touching her clit.
“Clement, please.” she moaned in his ear at a low tone of voice.
Clement obliged, bringing his fingers inside of her underwear, getting straight to her clit. His hands slipped through every fold. He drew circles against her clit very slowly.
“Nice and slow.” He moaned in her ear.
She whimpered before taking another deep breath. Audrey tried holding back her moans which was working until Clement slipped his fingers inside of her. His two fingers toured the inside of her pussy, thrusting in and out. she pushed herself down on his fingers while he tried to go deeper into her. Audrey could feel her toes curling from trying to hold back.

Clément’s fingers pumped faster. She threw her head back in pure pleasure. Her mouth was wide open, but no moans were coming out only heavy breathing.
Before she could finish, he pulled his fingers out, looking at her with a smirk, almost looking proud of himself.
“I need to feel you wrapped around me.” He groaned in her ear before unbuckling his pants and dropping them to the floor along with his underwear. Audrey watched as he got undressed, following behind him and dropping the rest of her clothes to the floor.
Instead of opting for the bed, which would make noise, Clement made his way to the couch in the hotel room. He sat down, spreading his legs a big and grabbing onto his cock and pumping it. she watched for a moment, in pure awe of him, admiring the piece of art that was Clement, he was so effortlessly hot it didn’t seem fair to people who dieted and went to the gym just to look half as good as him. She licked her lips, walking over to where he sat and straddling him.
Clement put both his hands on her hips, gripping onto them.
“I can’t wait to feel you inside…”
Clement had somehow managed to line himself up with her hole and slide in slowly before she could finish her sentence.
“baby” she moaned out before slapping her hand across her mouth. Where did that come from?  She shook it off, trying to go back to being quiet. Clement had a smirk propped upon his face, obviously liking how he could make her squirm and moan out “baby” without his full length being in her yet.
Audrey bit down on her lip, she was sure teeth marks would be left on her bottom lip from how hard she was biting down to try and compensate for not being able to moan at full potential. Finally, Clement had all his length inside her. He pressed kisses all over her chest before bringing his lips to her nipple. He brought it into his mouth, sucking. She whimpered as she rocked her hips back and forth against his. The pleasure of his cock in her and her clit rubbing against him caused Audrey to feel fire run through her body. At that moment, she couldn’t hold back. A loud moan escaped her lips, causing Clement to pull back from her nipple and look up at her. He had this look on his face. It was like he was prideful of the fact that she couldn’t resist him enough to stop moaning loudly.
As a reaction to that, he started thrusting up into her hard and fast. The sound of her ass slapping against him as he thrust up filled the room. She kept on breathing heavily, filling his’s ears with her moans. Audrey grilled onto the couch, throwing her ass back against him as he thrust up into her. “baby” she moaned out again but didn’t even realize what she was saying, or she didn’t care.
“Fuck, I’m going to cum” he moaned out.
The mixed emotions of pleasure and adrenaline were like ecstasy. Something about it made her feel like they were both on the edge and ready to cum on each other. Clement thrust up one final time before releasing his load deep inside of her. She could feel his cock twitch inside of her as she came all over it too.
He pulled out of her, watching as she climbed off of him and collapsed onto the couch. Clement smiled at the juices she had left all over his long, thick cock.
“That wasn’t so bad now was it?.” He smiled, leaning over and pressing a salty, sweat-filled kiss to her lips.
“That was amazing” she laughed.
Just then, Clément’s phone vibrated.
“Oh shit” he laughed before getting up; he had received a text from one of the guys at the reunion “I promised Dickson that I’d give him a ride home and he’s wondering if I have ditched him”.
“Go ahead,” she was glad he was leaving, it saved them from having an awkward conversation “…. And Clement?” she called out as he was quickly dressing up.
“don’t worry, I’m an adult, I don’t go around telling people about who I’ve slept with” she assured him and came back to the bed to give her one last long kiss “this is staying between us, I promise. I’ll call you after dropping Dick off” he said and rushed out of the room.
After resting, Audrey took a long shower. Her legs were still wobbly from the sex, but she managed to have it under control. She changed into the jeans and t-shirt she had packed and as she went back out again the party was done and people were gone. She drove to a nearby pharmacy which operated 24/7 and bought contraceptives, sure she was in her safe window but it’s better to be safe than sorry, so she drunk the pill then went back to the hotel putting her phone on flight mode because Duke had started calling wondering why she wasn’t home yet.
She had just had an amazing night and she wasn’t going to let him ruin it, she would deal with his tantrums in the morning.