Introduction to the characters

About Shivanya Parmar :

Shivanya Parmar had a traumatic childhood and teenage because of her parents

*Her mother's story*

Her mother Manushraee Parmar was forced to marry Ajay Chauhan by her father because her mother died in cancer.She wanted to become a independent woman and a professor.
But her father married her to a man who was 9years older than her.
Manushraee Parmar's dream was killed because of her forced pregnancy by her husband Ajay.She was pregnant that is why she had to leave studies.And had to become a mother of a daughter named Shivanya.
Her husband Ajay was abusive and possessive type of person and loved the boy child only so when his daughter came he wanted to kill her but Manushraee Parmar protected her daughter.
When Shivanya turned 17 years old she decided to make his father regret fo abusing her mother and her.Her mother divorced his father because of all.

Her mother remarried after her divorce to Prakash Patel who had a 10 year old son named Aditya. Prakash Patel lost his wife when aditya was born. Prakash Patel liked manushree parmar because of her nature with his child aditya.

*About Shivanya now*

Shivanya had a scar on her left hand's finger which was created by her own father and a cut on her wrist to kill her and even his father pushed her from 1 St floor when she was barely 3 years old but she survived all.

She had a traumatic childhood and teenage life.She did'nt have many friends because of her introverted behaviour.

She had panic attacks whenever she had nightmares anout her parents fight or seeing someone fighting.

Because of this parent's divorce she was emotionally broken but she acted fine in front of her mother to keep her strong.
She cried every night thinking about her parents and dreaming about a lifestyle of a person who has both parent's love.

She was physically strong but she was emotionally broken that's the reason she didn't love anyone till now.

She is now in last year of college for Bachelor of Architecture after Architecture diploma.
And her age is 25 years old now.

She hates coffee And loves Tea.
She is an extrovert person with a bossy personality.
She has her secret diary about which no one knows.
Her hobbies are cooking ,watching korean dramas.

About Mahir Sighania :

Mahir Sighania is a man of his words

Mahir Sighania is a man of his words. He is a person who is said to be perfect in every aspect.
He lives in London but loves own country India more than London but because of business in London he has to stay there.
He has travelled in India for 5 times because of business deals even when he was a child because of his father.

His father's name is Dev Sighania who is a very chill type of person and is really kind.
His mother's name is Swara Sighania who is a strict but kind hearted towards her family. She wants her son to marry a nice Indian girl.

Mahir Sighania has two siblings
One of them is his elder sister named Rutvi Sighania who is married to Aakash Kapoor.
Second one is his younger brother named Rakshit Sighania.

Mahir Sighania has sweet uncle and aunt named Gaurav Sighania and Sheetal Sighania.
They have a son named Yuvraj Sighania and daughter named Yuvika Sighania and they both are twins.

Mahir Sighania is a person who is really kind and sympathetic towards all people.
He is a self made billionaire at the age of 26.
He is CEO of Sighania Company.

His father started the company but after he held the CEO's post at age of 23 the company stared growing rapidly and he became a billionaire in just 3 years.

He is the youngest billionaire in the world.
Obsessed with a girl he met in india.
He loves coffee and his hobby is cooking and working.

About Arjun Khurana:

Arjun Khurana is heartthrob of the whole college

Arjun Khurana is heartthrob of the whole college. He is smart as well as handsome.
He is a Playboy who flirts with every girl but he has feelings for Shivanya Parmar from last 2 years.

He has a big brother named Alok Khurana who is older than him and he is married to Neha Khurana and has a baby boy named Ritik Khurana.
Arjun Khurana has a younger sister named Kritika who supports him in his works.

Arjun Khurana met Shivanya Parmar at college where she is in first year and he is in fourth year of college. He is in medical department.His age is 26 years.

His mother is korean and father is Indian. His father's name is Yuvraj Khurana and mother's name is Nancy Khurana.
He has a great bonding with his father and younger sister.But has problem with his mother and elder brother as they are strict and cold hearted.

He is a childish type of person and is very stubborn what he wants he gets it by hook or by crook.He likes  Shivanya Parmar from last 2 years and wants to get her by any means.He has serious anger issues and if he gets angry he doesn't listen to anyone.

Arjun Khurana has been friends with Shivanya Parmar from last 2 years and he helps her in her studies and he forms a group of friends and takes her out with friends in birthday celebrations .

-----------------------------------------
I hope everyone likes the story .

Please Vote the story and Comment for any suggestions.

And follow me on instagram
solzestorywriter26.

Thanks alot to everyone who reads the story .