Part 2

Mahir POV*
I am ready to meet Shivanya Parmar and her mother to ask for marriage.
I am so much excited to meet her. I am going to meet her today.Please God
Help me to neet her.It's after 10 days and our families are meeting at her home.

On the other side :

*Shivanya POV*
Everything is normal after Arjun 's proposal but he keeps following me in our break timing or freee lectures.

I am going in the canteen after 2 hours of my mathematics lecture. I am really tired from these mathematics lectures.
I am going down stairs as our canteen is down stairs as our class is on second floor.

Someone shouted from behind that dog is coming and I jumped from the stairs. Suddenly I lost balance and my leg twisted and I fell on ground leaving 5-6 stairs behind.

Arjun shouted from behind.

I had immense pain on my leg and I thought that my leg has fractured as it was paining so muchh and my right hand was injured and blood was coming out.

*Arjun POV*
As I was going downstairs with Shivanya. My friend Vishakha shouted from behind that dog is coming I moved in side to not get hit by the dog but Shivanya fell from the stairs.
I tried to hold her hand but she fell down.
I wanted to hold her but she fell down and twisted her leg and had her right hand injured.

*Shivanya POV*
I stood up with help of Nayantara and started moving towards the medical room.
But then Arjun came and lifted me in his arms.I was shocked by Arjun's action.
We reached the medical room.He made me sit on the seat and started to examine my leg.Then he said that my leg has sprain and it will be okay after 8 to 10days after taking rest. And he applied some sort of gel on my leg and applied a bandaid on my right hand after cleaning it.
He said that i should take leave from college for a week to recover from leg sprain and right hand injury.

I am taking leave from college and going home as my mom called me saying come home early so as i had pain on my leg i decided to go at my house with nayantara in her car . And we are going to study mathematics as our exams are near.

After 12  days :

*SHIVANYA POV*

I was healed from thaf accident at my college.It was noon time and my mother called my name from kitchen.I tried to ignore but my mother came inside my room and told me to get ready as someone special was coming and told me to wear my blue kurti and jhumkas.
I did as my mother said.

I asked her who was that someone special ? She told that it was a suprise.

Mahir Sighania comes with his family for marriage proposal for Shivanya parmar at her house.

Shivanya's mother was really exicted that there is a marriage proposal after 3 months as there was no marriage proposal for shivanya after she said that last she is mentally not well.But now there is a marriage proposal that is from london and Mahir is a famous person that is the reason she wants her daughter to marry as soon as possible.

*Mahir POV*
Shivanya's mother welcomed us nicely and was talking about shivanya's studies. And she told us that she is shy and introvert person.

*Shivanya POV*
I was ready in my blue kurti set and my favorite jhumkas.I checked myself in the mirror before going out and clicked a photo.

I got out of my room to meet that special guest of my mother.
My mom told me bring some chai for the guests.

*Mahir POV*
Shivanya's mom and my mom insisted me to meet shivanya in kitchen.I was exicted to meet her.

*Shivanya POV*
An idea popped in my head to make that person's chai weirdest so that he would reject my proposal.

I was making chai when a tall man entered inside kitchen.He stood beside me and told me that his name is Mahir Sighania.I told him that I was not interested in marriage. But he said that
"I am interested in you."

I told  him to leave the kitchen so that I can serve the chai to his parents and him.
I mixed some herbal tea which was very weird in taste in the tea of that man named Mahir Sighania.

*Mahir POV*
I left kitchen heartbroken because she said that i should leave.
I sat on sofa. Shivanya came and served the chai to me and my parents.I tasted chai made by her and it tasted like some herbal tea which I like the most.
I smiled genuinly seeing towards shivanya.

*Shivanya POV*
I was shocked to see him smiling after drinking the chai.
As I added some weird herbal tea.

____________________________

I hope everyone likes the story .

Please Vote the story and Comment for any suggestions.

And follow me on instagram
solzestorywriter26.

Thanks alot to everyone who reads the story .