Part 3

Shivanya's mom told Shivanya to show her room to Mahir.
Shivanya took him to her room

*Mahir POV*
I reached at the entrance of her room there was a quote in chinese was written on door of her room - " 为什么我不被爱 " .
It means "Why i am not loved". Her room was simple .I thought why would she hang such a saying when she has parents.

*SHIVANYA POV*
I don't think he is a bad person because he drank whole weird tea without any complaint.
There was something in her mind she immediately turned to me and said,"Please reject me I am not suitable for you."
Mahir replies "Why I should reject u ?"

She asked,"Would u like to know about my life ?"

I replied with a yes.

She said,"I was never loved and that is the reason i can never love anyone.
I am depressed and i have panic attacks every week and my mental health is not so good.
No one knows about my health because of my ignorant behavior with them.

*MAHIR POV*

I don't know her side of the story but she seems really broken.
I replied to her that I have seen her somewhere and i fell in love with u on first sight of u.
And everyone has imperfections and i also have some imperfections. I accept you with all ur imperfections.

Shivanya replies that she is not in a any mood to marry someone like me who is not sure about love and liking at the first sight. And i can say that you are a fool to love someone who is worthless to her own parents.

There was silence for some minutes.

Mahir replies But i am sure that I love u from all my heart because I am finding you like a fool without knowing your name for five years.

If your family doesn't love you that doesn't mean that u are worthless and can't be loved. You can be loved only after u love yourself.
And you will be given the respect and worthiness after you yourself stand up for yourself.

*SHIVANYA POV*

I think I should give him a chance for arranged marriage because his words seem genuine to me.
And he says he respects with my life's imperfections.
And I also want to get out of my mother's life and want to live because i can't be a daughter to her for entire life.And because of me she had to live with an abusive man for 19 years.I should marry him after my final exam ends in 2 months and for knowing him.
Because I want to get out of this hell that my mother has created because of her greed .

I replied to him with a guilty smile,"Yes I would give a chance to you but we should get married after my final exams are over like after 2 months and don't expect any love from me."

He replied with happiness all over his face saying," Thank you so much Ms.Shivanya for giving a chance to me. And we can be married on day when u say yes and my love is enough for us to work out our marriage."

Shivanya replies "It's all okay but we should know everything about each other before marrying .......
Mahir cuts her in between and says that Can I get your number?
Shivanya replies Sure!Why not here.

*MAHIR POV*
I got her phone number. She saves her number in my phone 'Ms.Shivanya'.
I should call on your number for exchanging numbers.

*SHIVANYA POV*
He called on my number. I saved his number as 'Mr.Mahir'.

I told that we should tell our parents about our decision of marrying each other.

Mahir said okay and they both came into living room.

Both Mahir and Shivanya's parents were eagerly waiting for their answers.

Both said Yes and Their parents smiled with happiness.

Shivanya's mother and Mahir's mother talked with each other about further development in their relation.
Shivanya's mother gave some book to Mahir's mother than she calls someone.
After talking for sometime Mahir's mother called their kul purohit for the auspicious time for the engagement and wedding for Mahir and Shivanya.
Kul purohit tells to send the kundali of Mahir and Shivanya.

After 10 minutes of waiting kul purohit callls and tells everything to Mahir's mother.
Mahir's mother smiles and says that kul purohit said that you both are perfect match for each other.
And he said that we can do engagement ceremony after 5 days.
And for Wedding he said after 2 months.

-----------------------------------------

I hope everyone likes the story .

Please Vote the story and Comment for any suggestions.

And follow me on instagram
solzestorywriter26.

Thanks alot to everyone who reads the story .

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Promo of Part 4

Yeahh they will be getting married but there are many twists coming up.
Like
what will happen when Arjun knows about her marriage fixed with Mahir?