Part 1

Flashback :

"Mahir Oberoi's past is a very happy type and easy going but he sees a girl he met in India when he visited Gujarat ,India second time at age of 18 years. He fell for her at first sight,her eyes were deep like ocean which contained some type of story in it. He met her in a mall while she was crying at sit while drinking water.She kept her phone down on table took airpods in her hand and kept it in her ears.

She wiped her tears from her handkerchief and took her phone and then she got up from sit and but her floral outfit got stuck in something like pin she stopped and removed it and was going towards the lift and her anklet(payal from leg) fell on the ground.I immediately ran to give her anklet and there was fire alarm on and there was fire in the mall the lights of mall was off but I could see near me I fainted because of smoke and saw a blurry vision of her face catching me and all blanked out and when I got up I was in my hotel room with a headache."

But he still remember her face and has kept the anklet with him safe in a box.He believe in love because of his parents.And he wants her badly in his life.He is finding her for 8 years.

Mahir's friend Vihaan who is his personal detective called him and told him that

"he found about that girl her name is Shivanya Parmar and about her family members she has only her mother and a best friend like sister Nayantara. She lives in xxx, Gujarat, India.
She is an Indian so Swara aunty will not have any problem and Shivanya Parmar is single.
Brother u are really lucky that i found her after this many years.Ok bye" .

Mahir's mother came home and mahir told her that he likes a girl named Shivanya Parmar who is an Indian girl. Her mother's reaction to his son's words was very suprised. She told him to pinch her that is it reality or her dream.
Mahir was now packing for going to India for a business meeting and his family was also packing for going to India but they are going to India for the marriage proposal for Shivanya and for some business deal.

On the other side in India :

*Shivanya POV*
I was doing sketches for practice Nayantara told me to go towards the canteen as someone is calling me there.

*Arjun POV*
I had planned to propose Shivanya in the canteen with a white and red rose bouquet and a diamond rings and canteen full of decoration.I called Shivanya by her friend Nayantara. Shivanya must be coming towards the canteen.

 Shivanya must be coming towards the canteen

*Shivanya POV*As I entered the canteen there was a loud bang sound and the flowers fell on me

*Shivanya POV*
As I entered the canteen there was a loud bang sound and the flowers fell on me. I guessed that it was someone's plan to propose me.I saw Arjun coming towards me with a big rose bouquet and he was .He suddenly gave me that bouquet of roses and he removed a box from his suit he proposed me for marriage.I was so shook to answer.As he was sliding ring inside my finger ,I jerked my hand away and told him that " Sorry I am not interested in this marriage proposal and I am not going to marry u".

*Arjun POV*
I was heartbroken from her words but I gathered courage and told her that
" If u don't like marriage so let us date for a month. Please I love you soo much."

*Shivanya POV*
I don't know what to do now but I felt that he is genuine in his feelings for me but deep down in my heart i know he is a play boy of college.

" I am sorry that I can't reciprocate your feelings for me as I don't love u."

Arjun tells " Now I have to force u for marriage sweetheart and u can't deny it ."

Shivanya tells "U can't force me for anything.As I am independent I can file a complaint against u.

Arjun whispered in her ear "Sweetheart I have your mother with me and she is not in good condition if u reject it I can show you what I can do."

Shivanya tells him that " I accept for dating u for one month and if I don't like ur behaviour I can reject u."

Arjun tells that " Okay Sweetheart I can make u fall for me.And I will not hurt ur mom also. Sorry for lying to u about I kidnapped ur mom."

Shivanya was now really angry from Arjun that he lied about kidnapping her mother.Shivanya tells him that "Now I am sorry to reject u."

____________________________

I hope everyone likes the story .

Please Vote the story and Comment for any suggestions.

And follow me on instagram
solzestorywriter26.

Thanks alot to everyone who reads the story .