Chap 11- She did it?

so guys, how its going? do comment and vote.the last one was a cliffhanger so yeah is she dead?we will know that______________________________

Aditya's POV,

I came out of her tent furious. How the hell dare she speak to me like that.I dont know how to speak well she is the one who doesn't know how to respect someone.I fucking hate her and her whole family. Shitt.. And I will....

"Rajkumar, the troops are ready to move also I have asked for extra reinforcement from the palace for our safety. About the princess..."

"Shut up Surya, dare you speak about her, I'll forget that we are best friends" I said half meaning it. His audacity , he chuckled and shook his head. He came one step closer to me and said    "Aditya ,you were never good with girls, learn something from me huh, what do you say? Should I teach you? " .I looked at him with an expression of giving up mixed with confusion and anger. "Get lost before I forget who you are Surya"I shouted as he was already a mile away after spouting nonsense. This man always makes me angry successfully but I can never bring myself to punish him. I walk away thinking when this twenty four year old man will marry.

We were walking through the forest. The leaves were crunching under our feet and wing was whistling through the trees .I think it had just rained as i could smell the damp wood and mud. The chirping of the squirrel was the only thing heard and the forest was unnaturally quite. The animals were not heard nor were the birds. It was only natural that animals were not visivle as they tend to stay away from humans but the birds should have been heard. Until. My eye widened and I immediately looked at Surya who at the same time looked at me with an expression of dread. My hand went to the hilt of my sword unanimously with him. There were rustling of dried leaves and an arrow flew right through near my throat.

"SAAVDHAAN HOJAIYE,HAMARE UPAN HAMLA HUA HAI,SARE MAHILAON KO PANKTI KE PICHHE BHEJA JAYE ,APNE JAAN DEKAR UNKI RAKHSHA KIYA JAYE"  ("ATTENTION,EVERYBODY BE WARY,WE HAVE BEEN ATTACKED,SEND THE WOMEN THE THE LAST OF THE LINE AND PROTECT THEM WITH YOUR LIFE") I shouted with all the might I have.          ("JAI MAHAAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAL"),("ALL HAIL TO THE GREATER OF THE GREATEST, TIME)

Arrow whizzed past us and it was a blood bath. We both competed back to back. A sword came to stab on my stomach only to be stopped by Surya and I put my sword through in between his wrist and palm to disarm him and following by a sharp cut in his reticulated vein in his neck. I cut an arrow directed towards me and took long strides towards the man who directed it clearing my way with my sword. I picked up an arrow from the ground held his hand and grabbed his waist and toppled him down by throwing him to the ground strongly.He fell towards his back. A loud crack satisfied my hunger of knowing that his back was broken. "HOW DARE YOU!" I shouted and stabbed the arrow into his heart on each word. I cut off his right hand with which he was using his bow and arrow. Blood splattered all over my face and chest.My eyes surely were red due to the amount of blood it had drank .My yellow kurta was completely red and I had gashes here and there and a huge deep cut in my chest.I was surely going to be painful treating and disinfecting that. I stood up from the ground with the help of my sword to be met with a dreadful sight. My eyes fell on Surya carrying someone .I blinked twice to let out all the blood from my eyes and saw her. Her hand holding the dagger I gave her in our wedding. Her other hand on her stomach where a dagger was plunged in. Blood was dripping from the dagger in her hand which was sure to the the enemy's. Her Orange lehenga had changed colour, her face was contorted with pain and sweat. Hair was sticking to her face which was again smudged with blood.Her head was hanging down from Surya's hand and she opened her eyed briefly and exactly looked into my eyes.Her eyes showing only pain.

SHE IS BRAVE

I thought and smirked ,moving towards my tent. Surya came striding towards me and stood in front of me.

"Ab kya hua surya?Kyun pareshaan kar rahe ho?Vaidya ji ko bulayo."("Now what Surya,Why are you irritating me?Go call the doctor"). I said only to be met by a arched eyebrowed Surya.

"AApko jana chahiye.Rajkumari se milne unhonne teen-teen dacait ko maar giraya hai wo bhi bimaar hote hue,parantu unke andar kisi harami ne khanjar ghusa diya."         ("You should go to the princess. She fended her off pretty well by killing three dacoits that too being sick,but some bastard stabbed her").

I chuckled and moved towards my tent.

I got a ferocious wife who can fend for herself. Sweet, Very sweet. Well I should have known that the moment she talked back to me in her palace. She is small and young but has a lot of ego, anger and is agile. I like her. She will not be submissive and I wont make her one. Two dominant people also make a good pair. She is a hammer who hits on the hot iron when she has a chance then I will be the cold water helping her in having her ways. I like her not as a wife but as a formidable enemy. When I get a golden chance I will strike. For now let me check what kind of plan she is hatching.

I moved towards my tent and opened my bloodied kurta to have my wound inspected.

___________________________________________________________________

Guys..what do you think she is planning.please she is innocent..puppy eyes..Wait she may be not...Stern eyes

VOTE<<<<<<<3333333