Chap 33- The Pre-War Gift

Enjoy the story guys.. Don't forget to Vote..

WARNING- 16+ UPDATE

________________________________________

Noor's POV,

I woke when I felt a light kiss on my cheek. I turned to his side and hugged him opening my eyes a little, I saw he was wide awake. 

"I am Sorry little bird, I shouldn't have said that."

Last nights argument came flashing back to me and I buried my head in his chest and pulled the blankets to cover me till my neck. I had already forgiven him and somewhere he was right too. I was far below his maturity line and there were these unsaid things between us which we still were coping up to understand.

"Aditya.."

"Hnn-Hnn"

"Do you love me?"

"Huh?"

Shit. What did I say. I wasn't preparing myself to say that. 

I panicked and my eyes flew open. I looked at his surprised face and said,

"I mean.. I forgive you.. sorry.. he he.. slip off tongue.."

He chuckled in his throaty heavy voice and it sent shivers down my spine. I looked around to notice it was still dark. I looked back at him to see that he was already staring at me. His lower lip was dry and chipped and he licked it to moisten it. I didn't know but each action of his was getting me butterflies. I wondered how his tongue would feel on my bosoms and I immediately kicked the thought out of my mind. By mistakenly I said,

"Get Lost.."

"What?"

He looked at me confused again. Realisation hit me as to what I said and to cover it up I kissed him hard. It struck me more as to why I KISSED HIM? 

OH MY GOD

I was certainly getting mad. I shook my head a little when I saw him shocked. I tried to get up from the bed when he held me tightly by my waist and turned me under him. Pinning my hands above my head his body weight  all over me.

"My little bird is getting turned on in the morning.. huh.."

"No.. its.. nothing... like that ..I ..just.."

His breaths were hitting the skin near my ear and it was affecting my speech badly. 

"Sssssssahh"

I hissed when I felt him lick my earlobe.

"Yuvraj.."

"Hnnn-Hnnn"

"Not now.."

His throaty voice were sending vibrations down my body making me slightly wet. He brought his head back to look into my eyes. Tilting his head slightly he let his lips do the magic. The euphoric ecstasy hit me as his lip played with mine, sucking and tasting my lower lip. My lips moved with anticipation trying to match his speed. Both of us trying to dominate the other. His kiss had turned harsher and he kissed me with urgency. I was getting out of breath and the wetness increased in me. I folded my knee and pulled it towards me to stop the sensation when he suddenly held my knee, distanced it from the other and pushed his knee through the gap, widening my legs further, all while kissing me.

"Mmmmmahmm"

I moaned into his mouth when I felt his hands on my calf, brushing the skin lightly. I was getting lightheaded due to the lessening of air and on sensing my discomfort he left my lips only to continue downwards towards my neck. My body arched in anticipation and I fisted my hands in his hair. He stopped just above the upper hem of my blouse .