[Some music for ya'll] Chap. 3 Confession~

Leo's Pov

Leo's Pov.

"Donnie I wanted to tell you this for so long.." I say and I look at the floor I felt his look on me I knew something bad will happen but I didn't care I needed to tell him about this, about my feelings~

Donnie's Pov.

I just look at him with I worry look I didn't know what to say so I just stay quiet as he spoke and I saw he was blushing not that much I think he was nervous about something because he was shaky.

Leo's Pov.

I took looong~ deep breah and I started to speak but my voice sounded like I chiken I tired to clear my throat and continue but ... he look worry so I decide not telling him but this... little voices on my head were saying the opposite so I continue, I gently took him hands on mine.

Donnie's Pov.

I heard leo speak up but his voice sounded weird and I tired not to laugh. Than he was like not going to tell me and at the say time yes ,no ,yes, no. But he gently grab my hands he was sweaty and shaky at the same time but I realllyyy~ wanted to know and I let him continue, than his big eyes fell on mine and he look away quickly and he continue.

Leo's Pov.

"Well I don't know were to start uhh- okay..." I took another deep breah and look at him, his eyes~.... they were like I don't know is like I want to leave on them and never get out his eyes look so beautiful, some seconds pass and I look away quickly and continue.
"Donnie uhh- baby, well I wanted to say that I-I-I I really like you!"

Donnie's Pov.

"Donnie uhh- baby, well I wanted to say that I-I-I I really like you!"

As I heard that I didn't think of it to much and speak up.

"I like you to nardo, as a brother, yeah"

Leo's Pov.

"No donnie not like a brother...... something else.."

I say looking at the ground not even wanting to look at him right now OMG...  This was so emberessing I blush like I tomato.

Donnie's Pov.

I just stare at him blankly from some seconds, how could he like his own brother, how did he even develope this feelings for me, I though it was one of his stupid jokes but... he look so serius right not, I just pull back my hands quickly from him.

Leo's Pov.

I knew he was going to say something else just than pulling back his hands from mine I just place my palm on my forehead, Is like me Leonardo Hamato could like his own brother like what kind of brother em' I like how How?! My thoughs were full with that question.

Donnie's Pov.

As I stand up from my chair I just sigh and told him to leave my lab and I say that I see his eyes watery but I just look away sadly he was like a child, he gently sobb himself as he leave my lab. After he left I just sat down on my rolling chair at though about what just happeden, I-I-I didn't like him, or did I?

Leo's Pov.

Donnie quicky got up from him chair and pointed at the door and telling me to leave his lab, I did as he says I knew this was going to happeden why did I exppect another thing, as i hot out of his lab I quickly got to my room and loock myself in it I didn't want to come out I was so a shame of my self and emberess, Raph tried to talk to me but I didn’t let him.

Donnie's Pov.

Leo just confess his feelings to me like from no where. Well what did I expect huh? I already knew... a little because he always look at me with dose eyes and it felt like a rush on my body but I always ignore it behind I thought it was normal because I never loved someone in my life and I never express my feelings that much to anywon sometimes my family of April, but I don't know nothing about love!

Leo's Pov.

I just stay on my room ignoring everyone all day even splints but my thoughs were full with him and what i said...

Emocional 😔😔 I cant see the words  so idk 😭😭!