[Some music for ya'll] Chap. 6 A gift from purple 💜 2~

Leo's Pov

Leo's Pov.

After Donnie turn that lights color purple my eyes went widee~ A told him to change the blue and he did does lights were awsome!

Donnie's Pov.

I wanted to do something more especial with him so I walk up to him as he was looking at the lights I pinned him against the bed.
He quickly look at me with a sligh blush I though it was cute so I continue..

Omfg here comes the awsome part!!
N$FW MOMENT😍🙈

Leo's Pov.

I see donnie walk to me and quickly pinned me against my bed I blush a little and I see him smirking and he lick my neck!
I didn't never expect that from him.... but it warm his tounge neck every damn spot of my neck.. I like what he was doing no, no , no I loooovvvee~ it I was just moaning in I whisper, Donnie was never like this..

Donnie's Pov.

I saw that leo was enjoing it so I continue, then I kiss him lips there were sooo~ soft it was like.. something I never felt before than I bit his lower lip for entrance to his mouth and he let me do it it was I mixture of something likee... I don't know love maybe?

Leo's Pov.

Donnie took my bandana off for me but he didn't take his off but I didn't care, than he went to mu neck again doing the same but this time sucking my neck leaving hikeys and some marks because he bit me.

Leo's Pov

Leo's Pov.

Donnie slowly remove my shorst as he kiss my lips I let him do it cuz why not right? Hehe..

Donnie's Pov.

As I was kissing Leonardo I slowly started to remove his pants right now I was like rock hard and I wanted to ...what's the word again...?

Leo's Pov.

After he took off my shorts he rip off his he was blushing so as me.

"Is it hot in here of its just me??"

I gave him a awkward chukle to him but he just smirk to me and I melted with that dammmmn~ hot smirk.

Donnie's Pov.

I gave leo a smirk and I slowly open his legs spreading the wide for me to start in the right was he just look at me shyly so I took his hand I look at him if I could start.

Leo's Pov.

Donnie gave me a look telling me if could start or not.

" I-I need- you~" I said with a shaky voice.

"No need to tell me twice, I didn't even knew you were so needy leo~" He said with that smirk again.

/Damn- 450 words/