[Some music for ya'll] Chap. 5 A sorry gift from purple 💜~

Donnie's Pov

Donnie's Pov.

After I rapt all up the gift it was in a white box with  blue ribbon for Leo,after I did all of that I got out of my lab and knock on his door but he didn’t respond but some seconds later he say.

"Go away raph-"

"Hey hey, leo is not raph is donnie"

After I spoke up he didn’t respond anymore but suddenly he open de door he look tired and his room a mess, I was holding the gift tight because I was a little nervous but whatever.

Leo's Pov.

I didn't want to open the door but something told me to so I got up from my bed I almost trip because of all my mess I got on my room but I didn't care. As I open the door slowly I saw donnie just standing there with.. a gift...?

Donnie's Pov.

After he open the door for me he told me that I could come in it smell a little... weird but I didn’t mind, he told me I could take a sit on his bed so I did so as him ,I stare at the gift on my hands thinking if to give it to him or not, but first we needed to talk about  he said...

Leo's Pov.

I let in donnie to my room he was looking everywere it was a bit emberessing because of aaall the mess I got, then I told him that he could take a sit on my bed I didn’t knew if the gift was for me of I don't know but I didn't ask he was holding tight the gift it look like he wanted to open it, but I though it was for me because it hadded a blue ribbon... I MEAN EVERY GIFT CAN HAVE I BLUE RIBBON OR OTHER COLOR BUT YEAH YEAH... HAHAHA...... what's rong with me...

Donnie's Pov.

After we talk about what he said and how I act I decide to give him the gift already.

Leo's Pov.

"What's this Donnie?"

"Its a gift is ment for suprises that's why is in a box dumb-dumb"

"Oh yeah yeah.. my bad.."

After he gave me the gift I quickly open it.

Donnie's Pov.

After I gave him the gift he open it quick he really wanted to now what was inside ,than look at the box for a moment and made a confused noise, and I roll my eyes at him and show him what it was.

Leo's Pov.

The box haded I note I read it all and look at him confused.

"What the freak does P.S. means ..PlayStation?"

/Sorry I got if from my favorite yutuber 😅👆/

Donnie's Pov.

I just roll my eyes at him again I got up from the bed and went to turn off the lights for me to show what the gift was.

"Uhh- donnie what with the turn off lig-"

I cut him off as I turn on the gift it was led lights I turn then to the color purple.

/Sorry I haded to 🤣/

520 words