kiss cat

kiss cat
The murderer-Jiang Mei is like a malfunctioning vacuum cleaner.
His mouth had a strong suction force, and he kissed her mouth continuously, making loud sounds, which made her lips swell and hurt, and also sucked out all the air in her mouth.
The more perverted part is that his tongue stuck out again.
It's hot, moist, soft, and has a weird sweet taste.
Did this beast eat candy...
Wei Ye curled up his arms, put his hands up from his chest, put them on his face, and put He pushed away.
Jiang Mei was pushed so hard that her face deformed, and she had no choice but to leave her mouth, with an ambiguous line of water drawn between her bright red lips.
"The kitten's hands... are all blooming."
His eyes wandered, he licked his lips, and spoke with anxious choking, his voice sounded like An ambiguous rub ran along her spine.
He didn't push her away, but pressed her hand hard on her face so that she couldn't pull it back.
He groaned: "Ah... you touch me..."
"..." Wei Ye's hair stood up. She held her breath and gritted her teeth. .
Push hard, squeeze his neck, and push his head away.
She bent her knuckles and dug into his face with her short nails, trying to scratch his face. But his nails were cut too short and he couldn't bear it anymore.
He gasped and laughed: "It hurts, um... Do you want to step on my face? Your nails are sticking out..."
"So cute Little fingers, baby, baby, step on me, please..."
"Perverted thing.
He is so happy.
Wei Ye's arms were so tired that they ached. She breathed heavily and lost her strength.
Jiang Mei took advantage of the situation and fell down, pressed on her, and pushed her legs on his lower abdomen to both sides.
The bodies fit together perfectly.
"Kittens, kittens, kittens, kittens..."
He lowered his head and bit her collar, holding it with his teeth and tearing it apart.
The zipper was forced to slide down one by one, and the bottom layer underneath was quickly exposed. He muttered vaguely: "You seduce me, right? There is no kitten wearing clothes!" "
Her heart was pounding, making him extremely tormented.
He complained and lifted her clothes, lowered his head and kissed her skin: "You are so bad, you bad cat... Take off your clothes quickly and let me kiss you..." a> He shook it and whispered: "I want to drink cat milk, Mi..." But being suppressed by his body, her legs could not close together, her soft inner thighs rubbed against his waist, and her heels just pushed the bend of his knees without much strength. Wei Ye immediately wanted to kick him. What is it? His Adam's apple rolled, and he suppressed his voice and whispered: "What a cute little dot." He suddenly held his breath, and the only sound left in the room was her tired and stubborn breathing. The upper half of the cup in the underwear is already empty. The elastic band stretches the breasts in half. The soft white breast flesh is overflowing and deformed, coated with a thin layer of crystal sweat. Half of the bright red areola is exposed, and the small The cherry is crookedly squeezed on the edge, hard and erect. He was obsessed with all the skin of the kitten, lifted the lower edge of the underwear up, lifted it halfway, and stuck it at the highest point of the spherical shape. The underwear was very tight, and it protected her breasts perfectly. While restraining, it also held her up there. Even when she was lying flat on her back, there was a very full bulge on her chest. Jiang Mei quickly stripped her body to pieces, leaving only her panties and vest-style sports bra. He took off her clothes bit by bit and ate her skin bit by bit. She was like a kitten that could be played with casually. She was so tired that she finally kicked her legs and lay belly up in the palm of his hand. When she struggled the most fiercely, he would apply more strength to suppress her. When she had no strength to resist, he would relax a little and even let go of his hand briefly to caress her with ease. body of. In just a few contacts, Jiang Mei has quickly mastered her rhythm. And the most important thing is the huge gap in fighting experience. First of all, there is the size difference. The murderer may be nearly 1.9 meters tall, while she is only 1.6 meters tall. The man's slender body with extremely high muscle content is extremely dense, and her arms are tired from pushing him down. Got to be covered in sweat. Wei Ye was completely unable to resist.
Very scary.

.