-Nezuko?-

'Oh yeah I forgot about that rat'

Nezuko's pov (<3)

    I don't know what's happening it's like all my senses spiked not only that I'm hungry... so hungry but not for food for flesh human flesh.

     ' big brother is just laying there...maybe I can have just a tiny Bite..'

    Before I could think anymore the long haired figure unsheathed their sword and got ready to attack he mumbled something about mist? Then he shot across the snow he was so quick I almost didn't register that he was even moving.
I jumped in front of my brother ready to take the blow but he stopped.

Muichiro's pov
I stood in front of the demon wide eyes 'what is going on is she protecting him?!' I just remembered what the boy had said.

"she's my sister she would never hurt someone!"

Maybe I should let her live? I mean she didn't eat the boy when she had the chance.. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the demon girl threw herself at me.I quickly dodged her attack I got in a fighting stance prepared to defend myself. The demon launched herself at me for a second time. When she was in arms reach from me the chopped my hand on the blind spot on her neck causing her to pass out on the snow.

I dragged the girl over to the boy when my crow Ginko landed on my shoulder. " *CAW CAW* Tokito san your supposed to slay demons not put them to bed remember" Ginko so Obviously stated. "I'm keeping these two alive..." I said kinda tired from the action "are you out of your mind?! If the Master finds out you'll be in big trouble!" Ginko screamed in my ear "the two have good potential so I'm going to train the boy...remind me to do that"

   I said sitting down against one of the trees near the boy and demon girl. "Fine if you say so but I'm not taking the fall for you!" My crow said as she fly on to my shoulder to keep watch. I look up at the sky it was still early morning so the sun wasn't up yet. I put my hand into one of the pockets of my uniform and took out a small piece and Bamboo and rope. I began to carve the bamboo in the shape I wanted it after then I tied the rope around each end.

 I began to carve the bamboo in the shape I wanted it after then I tied the rope around each end

(This is what it looks like but it uses rope for straps )

I slowly got up and walked over to the demon and tied the make shift muzzle around her mouth. After that I slumped back down on the tree and started drifting into a dreamless sleep.

Tanjiro's pov
I quickly opened my eyes "NEZUKO!" I quickly sat up to look around trying to find her I looked down to see her peacefully asleep with bamboo in her mouth? I reach down to try and take it off but when I tried to I was stop when I heard something my right " *!CAW CAW!* TOKITO THE BOY IS AWAKE!!". 'Did that crow just talk?!' I was shocked I didn't think crows could talk! I was in so much shock I didn't notice the boy sitting against the tree the crow was perched on. "Huh..?" He said quietly almost to quiet to be heard.

"Oh...a demon" he slowly stood up reaching for his katana.When he was about to pull it out when the crow fly in front of him and started yelling "The demon is to be kept alive! And the boy is to be your Tsuguko" the crow spoke "oh...alright I guess"
.
.
.