-wounded-

"oh...alright I guess"

Tanjiro' pov
I was walking behind the long haired boy with Nezuko on my back wrapped head to toe in a navy blue blanket I first carried her out in the snow in. It was scary because sometimes the long hair boy would try to attack nezuko and I. From what I can tell he has some sort of memory issues.

'I can't tell what he's about my nose can't pick up anything from him'

I suddenly slam into the boys back so hard I stumble back a little. " Oh my! Are you alright!" I scrambled on to my feet only to find the boy already walking inside the Estate.

The sun started to peak out from behind the trees. I quickly scurried inside as well remembering what the boy said earlier.

'demons burn in sunlight wrap her up..'

——————————————————

Tanjiro pov

I've been at the mansion which I later learned was called the "Tokito Este". I've been here for around a month in a half and in my time here I've learned some things. One thing I've learned is that the boys name is tokito muichiro. He's younger then me apparently but he's in the highest level of the "demon slayer corps"

The bird whose name is 'Ginko' said he's been a Hashira for four months. But the bird doesn't really like me... so that was the only conversations we really had were about Tokito. She seems to have a great respect for him.. which is nice I suppose. The bird doesn't really seem to like having to remind Tokito every day not to kill me and my sister.

I was sitting on the bed of the spare rooms that Tokito had with Nezuko sleeping in the other. She's been like that since we were brought here, It worries me. All of the sudden I hear a loud thud against what i can assume is the wall?

  I open the door to my room and wander the halls looking for the source of the noise. While walking I smell a faint scent of blood... worried I follow the scent. Once I get to the east hall I step in something. I look to see what I step in only to see a trail of blood leading to Tokito-sans room...

   I run to his room and I open his door to see him clinging to the wall for support. His shirt was torn off at his shoulder with a big gash down his chest,and blood was dripping from his head. "Ever heard of knoc—" just as he was about to finish his sentence he coughed up blood.

"Tokito-San!! What happened?!" I immediately run over to him. I try to hold him steady without touching his wounds. But he tried to push me away only to fall into my arms. "Let...go" his voice was a horse almost inaudible.

    " What ..happened?" I asked as I led him to the restroom so I could properly bandage him up. " M..mission.." he said before coughing up more blood. I remember Ginko telling Tokito about a mission this morning, are missions really that dangerous?

I was brought out for my thoughts when he started to speak "q..quit trying..to help ..i..is annoying". I sigh even when I try to help he still won't accept it. Non the less I carefully guide him into the bathroom.

   I sit him down one the ground then grab some bandages and cloth that were on the counter. " Can you take the rest of your shirt off please ". I sit down on the ground as he takes off the remaining pieces of his shirt. Once he took off his shirt I slow start cleaning the wound with the cloth.

Every time I added more pressure to the gash on his chest he flinched "Oww..". After I finished cleaning the wound on his chest I started working on the cut on his forehead. The cut on his head wasn't small but it wasn't big either so it was easy to clean.

I carefully start wrapping his wounds up in bandages. Throughout the process there was only silence and he wouldn't look at me either but thats okay.

Muichiro's pov

The boy who I've been calling "scar-face" since I can't remember his name, say in front of me bandaging my wounds from my mission. There was nothing but silence in the room,normally I would like the quiet but I decided to break it.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked once scar-face finished bandaging my head he replied with " I like helping people that all!" Hmm I feel like I've heard that somewhere I can't remember where though.

A couple weeks later

" please Tokito-San! Can you please train me now!"

.
.
.
"Fine I'll train you at 11:00 tomorrow don't be late..."

812 words

Authors note
———————-
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and happy Valentine's Day!