𝐕𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒 - 𝐓𝐖𝐎.

——

"Alora Miel, it seems we have learned some very interesting information about your future." Aro, speaks, a slight smirk on his face as he glances back at the blonde scowling man.

"But first it seems that you are unaware of us and who we are, so now I will introduce you to the Volturi."

"The Volturi?" Alora questions with furrowed brows, trying to comprehend all of the information that she's receiving right now.

"Yes, dear. It is our coven. I am Aro, this is Marcus and this is... Caius." He speaks Caius' name with a grin on his face and his eyes peeking over at Alora as he tries to see her reaction.

"Caius..." Alora whispers, liking the way his name sounded on her tongue.
"Don't speak my name you imbecile. Aro, we should execute her. She's a liability." Caius growls, not even looking Alora in the eye.
"Now, now, brother. Let me finish my introductions. And now this is our guard, the main members at least. Jane, Felix, Demetri and Alec. And then there's Santiago. He'll be your... supervisor." Now that he was done with his introductions he steps closer to her before spinning around and gesturing towards his brothers.

"Ms. Miel will be staying with us for now. You will all treat her with upmost respect. Now, Santiago, show her to a room."

You could see the baffled expression on Caius' face when Aro spoke. She was a human and Caius despised them. Despised them with his entire being. They were worthless rats that scavenged the sewers of the planet that they live on. 

Santiago, reluctantly, exits the room and motions for Alora to follow. So she did. The human was struggling to keep up with him so she eventually ended up jogging.

Though, when she spotted a painting she stopped in her tracks, admiring it. It was of Caius, a portrait. He was dressed in elegant gold and white robes, his hair slicked back and his red eyes prominent as ever. She found him attractive, very. But he obviously thought she was a pig, a being to be killed and maybe eaten. They were obviously serial killers and cannibals with their damned red contacts and snarky dessert jokes. She was being kidnapped.

"Alora, hurry up. I haven't got all day." Santiago states, raising a brow as she stares at the oil painting of Caius. Alora snaps out of her daze before following behind Santiago once again. He noticed she had been lagging behind so he decided to walk a bit slower this time.

"Um... what are you guys? Are you guys serial killers? I don't want to die." Alora questioned and her heartbeat quickened, scared of the answer that she'd receive. Unexpectedly, Santiago laughed under his breath, a sly smirk on his lips.

"That's not exactly how I'd describe what we are but I can't tell you yet, darling. You'll have to wait and see." He answers with a wink before opening two large wooden doors, her bedroom being revealed to her.

Alora was jaw dropped. This room was elegant, beautiful. Like something she'd expect to see at Buckingham Palace not in Volterra. The first room was a sitting room, something royalty often has in their homes. It's where you lounge, converse and maybe even get ready for the day. Through a curved arch was her bedroom. The large king sized bed was beautiful as well as the overall decor. The accent colors were dark blue and white with some dark wood hints. She expected a dungeon as a room, not a royal bed chambers.

There was also a bathroom but she wasn't going to explore right now. She was drained and tired.
"I'm sure this room will be to your liking."

"It's beautiful. Thank you."

"Your closet will be fully stocked by the time you're awake. But I'm sure you're rather tired so I suggest you head to bed. The sun will set shortly." Santiago offers a small smile as he speaks and Alora only mumbles a small thank you. He spins on his heel at her response and quickly exits the room, shutting the doors a bit too loudly before his footsteps fade from her ears.