12.

Serena's POV

Oh my fucking god oh my fucking god.

I got out of bed and tried to gather my clothes. I only found my bra and panties, put them on then went to the living room of the hotel suite to look for the dress.

Where the fuck is the dress? Where did we fuck exactly? Her clothes are everywhere.

I wanted to go back to the room but when I pushed the door open I was met by Miss Cassidy standing right in front of me with my dress in her hands and a robe around her body, having the same look I have on my face.

"I'm just gonna go" I said nervously, not knowing what else to say "yeah that's a good idea" she said scratching the back of her neck.

I put the dress on and left the hotel room with my phone in my right hand and heels in my left hand. I called Elise since she always answers "hello?" I heard her say with a raspy tired voice "are you at our hotel room?" I asked in a hurry as I pressed on the elevator button repeatedly.

"No but Cami and Diane are. I'll tell them to open the door for you" she said and I nodded "okay thanks"

I went to the room and knocked on it. Camila opened the door, her hair very messed up as she rubbed her eyes "you look horrible. How good was the sex?" She asked as I walked past her to see Diane eating while she was watching tv.

"I did something so stupid like oh my godddd" I groaned as I fell on the couch with my hands covering my face "what did you do?"

"I slept with someone-" Diane cut me off as she nodded alongside Camila "yeah we know. You were hitting on the guy the whole night" I hit her to make her shut up "not him. I fucked Blake" I said and they looked at me confused "Blake Shelton?" Diane questioned with a very serious tone making Camila laugh.

"Bitch ew. Why would I sleep with him? no, I slept with Blake Cassidy as in Miss fucking Cassidy" Diane's eyes widened and she gasped "no fucking way bitch. Congrats" she squealed and I squinted my eyes at her "are you stupid? Congrats on what exactly? She's my teacher"

"Your hot teacher" Camila corrected making Diane nod and high five her "she gets it" she said with a proud smile on her face "oh my god no. I have no idea what happened. I just woke up in her bed naked and sore as fuck"

"Was she good?" Diane asked and Camila nodded, pointing at me "look at how messed up her hair and makeup is. Bitch got fucked in every position" I threw a pillow on the both of them "can't you bitches understand English? I don't remember anything like at all"

"Just eat something and tomorrow you're gonna remember. This always happens to me"

———(flashback)

"I'm loving this!" I said as Cam and I continued playing whatever this game is called. He just taught me how to play it and it was easier than the one before it.

I just love winning money.

And I'm having more fun than I could've imagined. It is literally the best birthday ever. No bad thoughts, no depressing vibes, no unpleasant energy by anyone, no toxic people.

Someone held my arm making me turn to see who it was and it was Miss Cassidy "what now? I'm having fun, don't ruin it for me" I said pulling my arm back roughly.

Cameron, the guy I was with saw what was happening and tried stepping in between us to make her step back "don't touch her" he said pushing her back "don't fucking touch me" she said pushing him harder than he did, making him hit the table behind him.

She seems very drunk. Twins I guess.

"I wanna talk to you" she slurred out "I don't wanna talk to you" she held my arm and leaned closer to my ear "I'll get you kicked out of here in no time. Come with me"