14.

Serena's POV

"So.." Tristan said as I sat down next to him on the table in the cafeteria "..what happened with the hot teacher?" He asked and I sighed, eating my food "nothing. Just a normal class" Sure Serena.

"Wait really? Like nothing happened? She didn't say anything" I shook my head at Camila's question "nope"

"So you're upset that she didn't say anything to you?" Diane asked suspiciously. I hummed and didn't say anything "aw babe it's okay. Either way, she can't handle you" Tristan said and I forced a fake smile on my face so they stop talking about this. I already feel horrible.

Why did I let her have this affect on me?

I could've forgotten about what happened and went on with my life instead of getting hung up on someone who probably will never be mine.

I always get random crushes every now and then. I see them flirting and kissing other people but I literally couldn't care less about that because they're just crushes. Not with Blake though.

My blood boils even when she's just having a simple conversation with anyone because I know that they feel some type of way about her.

She's just so charming and beautiful that there is no way anyone won't feel something for her.

I feel sick to my fucking stomach when she talks to human beings and I feel ridiculous because I feel this way. I just never thought I had jealousy issues.

But a lot of things changed I guess.

———

We were at the movies since none of us had anything to do and I needed to do anything but stay home and think about Blake.

I hate it.

I hate how I can't stop thinking about her or what happened or what she said to me. This is just a horrible feeling and I need to do anything to distract me from it.

We were standing in line for the food and I saw Diane's eyes widen "what?" I turned around to look where she was looking just to see Blake walk in with a woman beside her.

They weren't holding hands or anything but I still want to rip the girl's head off.

Blake saw us and I noticed her get visibly nervous when she noticed us but she tried not to make it too obvious.

"You okay?" Camila asked me and I smiled, nodding my head "yeah I don't care what she does with her life" I do care.

Who's the bitch she's with?

We got our food and I made sure to act like I wasn't seeing Blake looking at me most of the time so she doesn't know that I actually care.

I'm desperate sure but I'm not going to show it so she doesn't take advantage of it.

We made our way to our movie theater and the ads were still playing. I took a sip from my drink and for our amazing luck, Blake walked in with the girl and sat in the same row as us but with a few seats between us.

"Your girl is here" Tristan teased making me hit his head "shut up"

The movie started and I couldn't even focus. All I wanted to do was look at Miss Cassidy and make sure that the girl beside her is nothing to her but I resisted the urge to do that.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" I whispered to Diane. She nodded her head and kept her eyes on the movie.

I stood up from my seat and left the theater so I can go to the bathroom. I did my business, washed my hands then started to fix my hair and lipliner.

The door to the bathroom opened and I saw Blake walk in through the reflection of the mirror. I kept a straight face and pressed my lips together after putting some lipgloss on then pulled out my small perfume, spraying it all over myself.

"Thought you wanted to act like nothing happened" I spoke up making Blake look at me as she dried her hand with tissues "yeah. It's for the best"

"So you're telling me that you left the movie theater mid movie just to wash your hands?" I said turning away from the mirror to face her.

I crossed my arms and waited for an answer "it just seems like you're mad at me. I don't want you to hate me. I already feel guilty enough" she said after a few seconds of silence.

"Guilty about what exactly? You didn't force yourself on me. I let you fuck me because I wanted to let you fuck me and I know damn well when you were inside of me, none of that regret even existed"

"You're my student, Serena. It just feels wrong. It was a mistake" she explained and I shook my head "you really think it was a mistake?" I asked her, a bit hurt she said that. She nodded "you don't?"

Someone walked into the bathroom making us go quiet and stop our conversation. I looked at myself in the mirror again to try and act normal then Blake held my arm "let's talk outside" she said, giving me a soft look.

I followed her outside of the movie theater to the parking lot since it was empty.

"Why don't you regret what happened? You really don't like me and you were drunk. It was very much a mistake"

I shrugged my shoulders "not to me though" her shoulders relaxed and I laughed when I figured out what was going through her mind from the look in her eyes, shaking my head "don't flatter yourself.." fuck you. I'm not going to admit to liking you right now.

"..I don't call stupid things I did mistakes when I know I was enjoying it. It was just an experience that-" I stopped myself from continuing what I was going to say when I realized that if I do finish that sentence, I'll basically admit that I like her.

It was just an experience that I would let happen again.

"That what?" She asked and I looked away from her for a second then looked back at her "do you wanna fuck me?" I asked her boldly.

"W-what?" She nervously said, getting caught off guard from what I said. I stepped closer to her and looked up at her "do you wanna fuck me? Right now, right here?" I asked lowly with a seductive voice.

Her breathing visibly changed and got faster. Her lips parted at what I said as she looked in between my eyes and lips "I know you want to. Just say it and I'm all yours"