17.

Serena's POV

"Hi" I said and smiled widely at Blake who just opened the door for me "you're earlier than I expected" she said letting me step into her apartment "a hi would be nice" I said sarcastically.

"Sorry. Hi, how are you?" She said, giving me a soft hug "I'm good. You?"

"Good. The food isn't done yet though" she said and I smiled "lucky for you, I'm the best helper in the kitchen" I said taking her hand and going towards the opened kitchen "this has to be special to you, I'm not letting you cook"

After she finished cooking, we ate and she was being really fucking amazing. She's really funny and you can tell by the way she acts and talks that she is very intelligent.

Now we were sitting on the couch in her living room, flirting intensely and talking.

My phone started ringing and I looked at the screen to see that it was Hudson. I turned my phone off and didn't answer it "why didn't you answer?" She asked.

I looked at her and smiled "it was nothing important" she looked at me suspiciously and laughed, shaking her head "already lying to me" she said with a smile on her face but I can tell the sarcasm had a lot of seriousness in it.

I moved closer to her since we were sitting on the couch "it was Hudson. I didn't want to upset you" I said pushing her hair behind her ear "lying to me upsets me more than you having a boyfriend"

I pouted my lips at what she said "sorry" I mumbled "what's the situation with that boy anyway? You're gonna break up with him, right?"

"I'm gonna try" I really will try. If he doesn't take it then I'll have to think of another way to do it.

"You're gonna try?" She asked raising her eyebrows. She moved her hips up to adjust herself then down again, resting her hand on her inner thigh "do you wanna break up with him or not?"

"I do I promise. It's just that I've tried before but he just didn't take it-" she cut me off and sat up "did he hurt you?" She asked, clenching her fists.

Fuck she's so hot.

"No no.." I bit down on my bottom lip gently as she sighed and relaxed at what I said "..he just didn't let it happen. Straight up said no and I didn't know what to do after"

"Try again and if it doesn't work, we'll think of something"

"Does the smell of cigarettes annoy you?" She asked me out of no where. I shook my head "I smoke"

She pulled a cigarette pack out of her pocket and took a cigarette, placing it in between her lips "it's not good for you" she said after lighting up the cigarette.

"I'm well aware of that" I said taking the cigarette from her and inhaling a bit of smoke as I held eye contact with her.

Blake smiled slightly as she kept looking at me. I looked down at her lap to see her trying to cover her area with her hand.

I placed the cigarette in the ashtray then looked at her again. I held her hand and removed it from her lap so I can straddle her "are you turned on?" I asked as she held my hips.

She rested her head back on the couch and kept smiling "maybe" she mumbled. I snuck my hand under her shirt then moved my hand down into her pants.

Her bottom lip was pulled in between her teeth as she looked down at my hand. I started to gently rub her making her moan a little and put her head on the couch again.

"That feels good baby?" I asked, leaning closer to her face "so fucking good"

———

"I really have to go" I said as I had my hands placed on her chest, pushing her back gently "stay over" she said kissing my lips again as she pushed me against the door.

Her hands gripped my waist as I melted into the kiss "I can't" I mumbled, backing away from the kiss and looking into her beautiful eyes.

She took a deep breathe and pressed her forehead on mine "I don't know what you did to me.." she said looking at my lips "..but I can't get enough of you"

"It's the Serena affect" I said making her roll her eyes at my cockiness and back away from me "I thought you were gonna be cute or something" she said making me laugh "get used to that babe"

Bullying and being cocky is my type of romance.

"I have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow" I said unlocking the door and opening it. She held my arm and turned me around, kissing me once again "drive safe" I smiled and nodded "I will"