39.

Serena's POV

I'm graduating today. Finally.

Blake and I can be together without a care in the world after tonight's graduation ceremony.

I want to show her off to everyone. I want everyone to know that she's mine and I'm hers so they can back the fuck up. I see them flirting with my girl and I do not like it.

We were waiting for our names to be called. My friends and I were separated because they were calling us by the order of our names so each one of us is in another dimension at this point.

I could be laughing my ass off with them right now but I have to be quiet and civil because they're not with me.

We shared looks here and there but it's not the sameeee. I need to hear them cracking stupid jokes.

But it's okay, I hope we won't stay here for too long.

———

"Which one did you like the most?" Blake asked me as we got back to our airbnb in Phoenix.

We were looking for an apartment togetherrrrr.

This is probably one of the happiest moments of my life.

I told her I got accepted into a university in Arizona and she told me she can come with me if she finds a job which she easily found.

The universe just wants us to be together.

"I kinda like the second one the most. It's so pretty" I said and she nodded "it is pretty. You wanna sign the papers tomorrow or you wanna keep looking?" She asked me.

"Let's sign them"

———

We bought the apartment and everything, now we're buying the furniture we want.

Blake is letting me buy almost everything I want but I want her to have an opinion too. I mean she'll be living there with me and I want her to be happy about it.

I had my arm hooked around hers as we walked around in IKEA. We already bought the bed, couch and tv table from another store. Now we're just here to buy a few other things like a desk, coffee table, plates and other things.

We found what we wanted then got one of the workers to help us because we wanted it to be taken to the apartment.

They were taking long and we were both getting pissed off at how slow he was working.

"Yeah yeah. We want it delivered on Monday" Blake said taking a deep breathe and crossing her arms as he typed whatever it is on the computer.

I rubbed her back gently to calm her down and she wrapped her arm around my waist, placing a kiss on the side of my head after she pulled me closer to her.

He handed us the papers "thanks" Blake said before we walked away "there is no way it took us thirty minutes just to get this shit" she said as we walked to the car "calm down baby, you're just hungry"

"That's true"

———

"How was the orientation baby?" Blake asked as I sat down on the couch beside her "it was so crowded there but I got to know a few people, they're nice"

"That's good" she said wrapping her arm around my shoulder "are you tired baby?" I asked because she's been up all morning with the workers who were bringing the furniture in.

"A little bit. Let's take a nap" she said getting up and taking me to the bedroom with her.

I'm tired and so ready to sleep.

We laid down in bed and my phone buzzed. I picked it up to see that it was Freda, one of the girls I met today. She's originally from here and she wanted to show me around so she's asking about that.

"Who are you texting?" I answered Freda before answering Blake's question "a girl I met. She wants to show me around the place tonight" Blake nodded her head "okay"

Blake and I cuddled and fell asleep.

———

"Run away. He'll kill you!" I heard my dad yell as I stepped into the apartment "I am running away!" Blake yelled back making me laugh.

I locked the door and my dad smiled at me as I went to give him a hug "what are you two fighting about?" I asked sitting down next to Blake and pecking her cheek since she didn't remove her eyes from the tv.

"Your girlfriend is fucking stupid and doesn't know how to play" my dad said making me raise my eyebrows and laugh "I'm literally playing crash!" She frustratingly said.

The game finished and she handed him the controller "I've never been more stressed collecting mangos in my entire life" she said turning to look at me.

She leaned in and kissed my lips "how was your exam?" She asked me and I smiled "so easy. Definitely killed it"

"That's my girl"

We looked at the tv as my dad played crash "you're worse than me!" Blake pointed out making him throw a pillow on her "say that one more time and I'm beating you up again" he said making her sit back.

"Damn" she said making me laugh. She placed her head on my chest as I wrapped my arm around her shoulder "are you hungry?" I asked her and she nodded "a little bit, yeah"

"Good cause I bought us some sandwiches from the restaurant I always tell you about" I said getting up to get them.

"Oh thank god. I've always wanted to try it" I got her and my dad something to drink alongside the sandwiches of course, then went towards them again.

I placed the food on the coffee table and took the controller from my dad "eat then you can play again" I said and he nodded "okay okay"

Blake took a huge bite of the sandwich and moaned at the taste as my dad did the same "this is so good" my dad said.

"So good" Blake turned to face me and kissed my lips "I've never been more in love with you in my entire life" she said making me push her "fuck you"

This life is everything I ever dreamed of having.