PART - 16

Lisha - uff Finally Y/N got the job, I will call y/n and tell her no....no I'll just go home and tell her I go home only in the evening, she will be very happy to hear this.

A/n' s POV

After that, Lisha got ready and left for her work. And there she and her family take pictures, go out and play lots of games. they all have a lot of fun Everyone returns home in the evening.Y/N had to cook dinner because her mother was tired and had just recovered.So Y/N comes to the kitchen and is busy preparing dinner, then the doorbell rings.

Y/n - Soobin, can you please open the door, I am making dinner

Y/n - Soobin, can you please open the door, I am making dinner.* Shouting *

Soobin - okk * shouting *

Soobin opens the door and sees Lisha there.

Lisha - hyaa bro

Soobin - hyaa ,  come inside

Y/n - Soobin, who has come?

Soobin - cool noona (Lisha)

Lisha - Today the sun seems to have come from the west

Y/n- weee

Lisha - The one who eats all the time herself is cooking today, what's the matter?

Y/n - I will tell you later, please help me a little.By the way, tell me one thing?

Lisha - what

Y/n -  You came here at this time so you are going to stay here tonight ....
right?

Lisha - Yes, I have some good news to tell you.That's why I'll stay here tonight, do you have any problem?

Y/n - Are you crazy, I don't have any problem with you staying here. I am very happy that you will stay here today.

Lisha - hmm that's good * Coldly *

Y/n - yaa.. Stop teasing me, don't like this I don't like this .

Lisha - * giggling *  ok ok

Both of them prepared dinner together because Y/N was not that good at cooking but Leesha was.After dinner, Lisha went to Y/N's room to freshen up and Y/N was about to set the table for dinner.

Y/n - soobin , mom Now dinner is ready

Lisha -  hello mom , how are you

Y/m - I am fine  daughter , how are you

Lisha - If you are fine then I am also fine mom

Y/n - When will you stop calling my mom to your  mom?

Lisha - never

Y/m - Lisha is also my daughter so she can call me mom * smile *

Soobin - Can we start eating, I am hungry and don't know what it will taste like.

Lisha - I have made don't worry and eat

Everyone has dinner…..after 30 minutes Lisha goes to Y/n’s mother.

Lisha - mom , I have to tell something

Y/m -  hmm tell me

Lisha - Mom, all of you come to Seoul with me.

Y/m - What happened

Lisha - Mom, because Taehyung is going to get married, it won't feel good if you stay here now, right?

Y/m - really , Taehyung is going to get married but y/n didn't tell me

Lisha - Because you are not feeling well, that is why y/n did not tell you Because Y/N liked Taehyung but she herself is sad after hearing about Taehyung's marriage. Now she didn't want to make you sad, that's why she probably didn't tell.Please don't worry, she has moved on but as long as she stays here she will keep missing Taehyung. That's why mom, let's go to Seoul, I have found a house there and Y/N also got a job.

Y/m - ok Lisha , I am ready to do anything for y/n and soobin

Lisha - And for me

Y/m - For you too, you are my smartest daughter.

Lisha - thanks mom ,But I have told you this, don't tell this to Y/N.

Y/m - ok ok , Now go to sleep Y/N will be waiting

Lisha - ok good night mom

Y/m - good night

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys 🤧.......
How are you all
I hope you liked this part
I will upload next part soon..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sarangheee..💜

💜