PART - 21

It's morning time........

A/N's POV

It's morning but the queen hasn't woken up yet (sorry y/n don't take it seriously 😅)Lisha and Y/N had slept without taking off their clothes and Y/N was lying on the floor. Then y/n's mom came to y/n's room and saw that both of them were still sleeping.

A/N's POV end

Y/m - Oh my God, look at how both of you are still sleeping. Looks like both of them had gone to the club.Look at how she is sleeping down there give her some brain god * waking up y/n *
Hey y/n Wake up, don't you have to go to work? Today is your first day, get up early.

Y/n - hmmm..... mo...m just give me 5 minutes

Y/m - look it's 10 o'clock

Y/n - what * woke up shockingly *
you are waking me up now mom

Y/m - I woke you up, you were the one who was not awake.

Y/N went to the washroom without listening to her mother and came out fresh within 10 minutes. Then she woke up Lisha and asked her to freshen up quickly and then both of them went for breakfast.

Y/m - Don't take tension, it's only 9 o'clock, have breakfast quickly and go for work. Today is your first day, so don't do anything wrong, okay?

Y/n - Mom you just scared me
* while pouting *

Y/m - * laughing * sorry sorry

Both of them had a quick breakfast and soon both of them left.

Lisha - best of luck 🤞🏻 darling

Y/n - thank you byee

Y/N's POV

My mom already scared me and now I feel nervous Hey author,At least you can say best of luck , right ?A/n - best of luck ( drama Queen)Now let me start the story
Y/n - ok ok
I walked into the office and towards the lift and then the door of the lift was about to close so I quickly jumped and went inside the lift.Then I realized who it was that had such a muscular body and I even squeezed his chest.Then I heard the voice of someone's and moved away from it. It shocked me the moment when I saw it He is none other than the CEO of my company.

Jk - Can you remove your hand from me?

Y/n in mind - oh no, I did this on the first day, what should I do now?

Jk - You are very excited to jump, aren't you?

Y/n - so.. sorry sir When I saw that the lift door was closing , I jumped.
* I said after lowering my head. *

The lift door opened and my boss came out, I was also walking behind him.i also walked into the cabin and he said.

Jk - Your desk is in front of my cabin.

Y/n - ok sir

After that I walked towards to my desk and looked towards the cabin from where the cabin was clearly visible.

Y/n - Why are so many files kept here?

..?..- That's why you have to read all this and that too has to be finished in one day.This is all information about  sir and company
Today you will have to do this.

Y/n - Oh ok I will do this

..?.. - If you need any help call me ok BTW My name is kim Namjoon and yours?

Y/n - my name is Choi y/n BTW Thank you for helping me * with a smile *

After Namjoon left, I sat down and started reading all those files. I didn't know when I fell asleep while reading  those files.

..?..- Hey new member, wake up, otherwise something will happen with you. * whispering in  ears *

Y/n- wh ..who.. where... what

..?.. - Be quiet, it's me your new friend * laughing *

Y/n - oh ,I don't know when I fell asleep.Thank you for waking me up.

..?..- Its ok, can we both  have dinner after finishing our work?

Y/n - ok

After that, I started reading those files.After reading the file, after some time I looked towards the CEO's cabin and saw the CEO talking to someone in the phone. I don't believe that our cold CEO will talk like anyone else.I saw a smile on his face for the first time.When he smiles he looks so cute.This is what I was thinking,Then the girls came and spoke.

..?.. - Hey let's have fun togather

Y/n - Okay, let's go

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys 🙊

How are you all?
I hope you all enjoyed this part,
I will upload the next part soon.
We will meet again after 3 days.Till then take care of yourself
.
.
.
.
Sarangheee..💜

💜