PART - 30

Y/N's POV

I came home but I knew that even after going home, I would not be allowed to rest or work.And you all know all this because of my so-called marriage. 🙄 Oh God I don't know what will happen to me now Still I went home and saw it and I was shocked. Because I had refused to go to the parlor, my mother had invited the parlor lady to the house.I was slowly walking to my room with my feet, Lisha saw me while leaving.

Lisha - Hey where are you going? Quickly change your clothes and come here.

Y/n - O...ok * nervously laugh *

I went and changed my clothes. Then along with my mother, Leesha also started getting their facials done and after it was over Believe it, it felt so fresh that you don't even ask, it felt so good after getting it done.Both of them only got facials done. But I did body polishing , with facial...
Manicure-Pedicure...
hair care and etc etc.....
After doing all this, i went to my room with Lisha .she knew how to do body massage, so she also gave me a body massage.then everyone had dinner Later, when I sat down to do my work, Lisha closed my laptop and told me to go to sleep.But I don't know why I was feeling sad Maybe because of Tae or I don't want to get married. I don't know why ......

Y/n - Yaaaa Lisha

Lisha - hmm * scrolling her phone *

A/n 's POV

Y/N started hugging Lisha hard and crying.Seeing this, Lisha placed her phone on the table and said while wiping Y/n's tears.

Lisha - What happened y/n........ is something wrong

Y/n - a..Ani * sobbing *

Lisha - so why are you crying Is it all because of Taehyung I said, forget him, forget that you loved him, when you are married to such a good family, then why are you remembering him?

Y/n - B..b.ut * in teary eyes *

Lisha - That was your past, ok forget it and think about your future husband.understood

Y/n - hmmm ok I will try

Lisha - Don't think too much now, let's go to sleep. Now I don't know when we will be able to sleep together again like today se.so let's sleep ok

Y/n - ok

Saying this, Leesha fell asleep but Y/n was still crying. Still she forced herself to sleep

It's morning time

Lisha woke up early and helped Y/N's mother in doing all the household chores.After all the work was done, she went and woke up Y/n.

Lisha - hey get up Get ready quickly, otherwise u will be late

Y/n - hmm. Just 5 minutes more

Lisha - yaaa get up

Having said that, Lisha kicked Y/N's butt and she fell down.

Y/n - ahhhh..... ufff.... my butt
* in small pain *

Lisha - Let's hurry up and take a bath and then we still have to go to the wedding hall and get you ready.ummm fast

Y/n - aish ok * annoyingly *

After that Lisha went downstairs and Y/N took a bath.

Another side

Jungkook's mother calls Jimin and calls him to the house. After that, she tells Mr. Jeon to get ready and then she comes to Taewon's room to see that he had woken up earlier.(I want to tell you one thing, after the wedding I will call Mrs jeon as Jungkook's mother.)