period

Y/N pov

I woke up and was about to go to the kitchen when I suddenly felt something wet. I quickly looked down and notice that I had gotten my period.

I was so worried and scared because I didn't want my mom to find out.

I was about to clean them. When suddenly my mom came and I quickly covered the stain with my blanked and pulled my shirt down to cover my pants.

Soyeon pov

I woke up and was excited because today my baby and I are gonna go on a ice cream run but then I noticed that my princess was acting a bit weird . She was pulling her shirt down to cover her pants , she looked worried and nervous and she kept glancing at the sheets.

I followed her gaze and saw a red blood stain.i put two and two together and said "good morning baby, how are you ?".

She avoided my gaze and said " o okay mama ".

I smiled when she called me mama .She only said it when she is in distress , scared or hiding something.

I said "you sure baby ,you know you could tell me everything '.

She said "yes ,I know mom ". Liar.i knew the issue but I wanted her to open up and not suffer in silence.

"Well okay babygirl get ready and call me for help ". She said she was ok and quickly ran to the bathroom while pulling her shirt. I smiled and quickly changed her bedsheets.

She came back and when she saw the bedsheets.her face turned red and she immediately ran to the kitchen.

I smiled kids these days.I followed her and found her sitting in the chair and avoiding my gaze.

I cleared my throat and said 'baby don't be embarrassed it was just period blood .

She murmured and okay and quickly looked down I looked at her and sighed .'baby it wasn't your fault come on where doing yo get ice cream today . Finish your breakfast fast and then we'll go.