ice cream run

Y/n pov

I said ok and started eating my breakfast.I was still embarrassed and didn't even look at my mom.

No one's pov

Noticing this soyeon pulled the now mortified girl on her lap and hugged her .She said "aww angel don't be embarrassed, you don't need to hide things like this" . She then  kissed her and started feeding her breakfast.

Y/n pov

I was a 14 year old teen sitting on my mom's lap and she was even feeding me .

I kept my gaze to the ground and was hoping that this will be over soon.I said "m m mom can I go now I'm full ".

She grabbed my chin forcing me to look at her . She noticed my face and said "baby you didn't eat that much , there is a lot on your plate eat that then you can go".

She then gave me a peck and started feeding me again.She noticed how mortified i Iooked and sighed . She said "sweetie I know you're hungry and a bit embarrassed but that's ok remember what I said earlier you don't need to be embarrassed by things like this".

I looked down again. She said"ok then I know what can cheer you up after the ice cream run we could go the library and get you every single book you want".

I was really happy and finally smiled . She said "see I know that will cheer you up let's go".

She took me to my room and picked out a yellow sun dress.

She then to my horror picked me up and took me to the bathroom she then changed my pads and clothes".

She said "your punishment for being embarrassed, she picked me up and took me to the car".

I was about to to put on my seat belt when she came and did that for me.

She then started driving to the ice cream parlour I was looking out the window when she loudly said " sweetie are you feeling okay and is your pad not leaking".

"Mom what if someone hears , she looked at me and said " what did I say about being embarrassed of small things like this".