blood stain

Y/n pov

I was enjoying my ice cream when I looked down and saw the whole chair covered with blood.oh no!!! oh no!!! what should I do my seat is dirty, there is a huge stain on my dress and I'm in public.

No one's pov

These thoughts were running through the babies mind it was as if she was paralyzed.

She couldn't move,she couldn't talk she was frozen and no one was there to help her.

Except of course Soyeon who was confused on what's wrong.

She called her princess and asked " what's wrong are you ok ma cherie ( dear darling).

The girl too distressed to say anything just nodded.

Soyeon said " I don't believe baby girl come on tell me what the problem ".

Y/n glanced at her mother then at her chair.

Soyeon following her daughters gaze immediately knew what was wrong and even though it didn't seem like a big deal to her it was to her baby . Don't get her wrong she actually knows that it is normal for teens to get embarrassed by things like this,her problem is that she doesn't have to be embarrassed Infront of the woman who gave birth to her .

She said " don't worry baby  I have  wipes,pads and an extra t shirt,so it's ok Mommy knows how painful and heavy your periods are ".

Y/n thanked her mom , cleaned herself up and went to the bathroom to change her clothes and pads .

The girls went home and soyeon comforted her baby through the whole ride.