Chapter 2.

Kamari's POV.

"Yo what the hell?" I asked Rome when he got back into the car after just seeing Patience get in her car and drive off.

"Don't what the hell me, what yo ass doing out the car?" He asked and I jerked my head back.

"Nigga why you ain't tell me she was comin home?" I shot back and he shook his head. "Suh ain't yo business no mo foo, you supposed to be over it now." He said and I scoffed.

Ain't gone ever be over that shit, honestly. Not the way it ended.

Flashback

"Ayo you good?" I asked Imani when I seen her stumbling, while I looking for my baby.

I stepped outside to talk to my sister and came back and couldn't find her.

"Not really, can you take me to the room?" She asked and I nodded, still looking around for Patience.

"Yeh, you seen Pay?" I asked her while walking her to the room upstairs and she shook her head.

"What you see in her anyway? You know I had my eye on you first." She said once we got into the room and I got her to the bed. I looked at her like she was out her damn mind, you posed to be my shorty friend.

"You drunk as hell, gone shut the hell up for me." I said, side eyeing her. I already ain't like her ass but had to tolerate and look out for her cause she was close friends with P. Me and Ari couldn't stand her ass and Rome ain't care enough to notice the shit so he just go off what we say.

"I'm serious Mari, why her and not me?" She asked, rubbing on my chest and in the middle of me trying to get her hands off me, she gripped my shirt and I hit my knee on the edge of the night stand dresser and hissed, losing my balance when she pulled my shirt, already tipsy as is but not as fucked up as she was clearly.

"Chill da fuck out Imani forreal," I pushed her back, not intending for it to be as hard as it was.

I tired to sit her back up and once I did she leaped forward and pressed her lips against mine and soon as she did that the door flew open. I pushed her off and was met with a confused and drunk Patience.

Before I could even explain she went ham on both our ass and from that day on, for the entire summer I tried to explain myself but I couldn't reach or get in touch with her. It was like she erased my ass. The family wouldn't budge, Ari wouldn't budge, and Rome, even though he knew what happened, couldn't help me because she was hellbent on not hearing shit I had to say.

Flashback over

"What she say?" I asked after a while, and he chuckled. Fuck nigga.

"She finally explained what happened to KD so be prepared for that when you see his li ass, you know heon play bout P." he said and I nodded, already knowing. "Shit who do?" I asked, thinking about how hard I used to go for her. How I still would.

"Gimme her number." I said and he looked at me out the corner of his eye. "Now you tryna make they ass mad at me, hell nah." He shut it down and I kissed my teeth.

"Nigga gimme the damn number." I said in all seriousness and he sighed, "you ain't get this shit from me Ian playing." He pointed and I nodded

"Yea yea nigga come on," I said and he gave it to me.

I texted her, asking her if we could talk. I ain't mention who it was, I'm sure she knew.