one

Maia

Subject: Opportunity to Join UConn Women's Basketball Team!

Hello Maia,

I hope this email finds you well. This is Coach Geno Auriemma from the UConn Women's Basketball Team. With basketball season fast approaching, I wanted to reach out to you about a unique opportunity.

We're currently in need of a main manager for our team, and your name kept popping up in conversations with team members, professors, and your peers. It seems like you've made quite an impression!

I'm reaching out to see if you might be interested in joining our team as a manager. It's a role that involves a bit of everything. From setting up practices and tracking stats to helping out on game days and managing behind-the-scenes tasks like travel plans and equipment.

But it's not just about the logistics. As a manager, you'd be there for the players, whether it's cheering them on or lending a hand when they need it. Plus, you'd play a crucial role in keeping communication flowing smoothly between coaches and players.

We'd be thrilled to have you be a part of the UConn Women's Basketball Team. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, I'd love to chat more and introduce you to the team and staff. Just let me know, and we can set up a time to talk.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Coach Geno Auriemma

"Olivia" I yelled out to my roommate.

"What?" She questioned as she walked into my room.

"I just got a email from Geno Auriemma" I said and her mouth fell open.

"Like the women's basketball head coach?" She questioned me.

"Yes" I said.

"Oh my gosh, what does it say?" She asked.

"He asked me if I want to be the team's main manager" I said and she smiled.

"Oh my gosh, you have to do it" She said jumping up and down.

"I don't know about that" I said and she stopped, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Maia, I love you but you need to put that in the past" She said. "You can't let that affect the rest of your life" She said.

"But I can" I said with a pout on my face.