two

Maia

"Babygurl" Nika said as I walked into the locker room.

"Hi stink" I said walking over to her and giving her a hug.

It's been about a week since I started working with the team, and today they have practice and weight room.

"What are you doing tonight?" She asked as we sat at her locker.

"Nothing" I said and she nodded.

"Good, cause you're coming to have a sleepover" She said.

"Um I didn't say yes" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Maia, do you wanna have a sleepover?" She asked me.

"I would love to have a sleepover with you" I said and she rolled her eyes again.

"Great" She said sarcastically.

I sat with Nika and Amari, talking about what to expect this season. We first have to get through summer training and our Europe tour, then we can worry about the rest of the season.

"I don't think Paige likes me too much" I said to Nika, while we walked up the stairs to her apartment.

"Why do you say that?" She questioned stopping in her tracks and turning to face me.

"I don't know, she just acts so cold towards me, compared to you guys" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"You guys haven't gotten to know each other yet" She said and I nodded.

"True, but I mean it's not like this is the first time we've met" I said.

"I know but it's Paige, she's so stubborn" Nika started. "Don't worry sooner or later you're gonna be wishing she would leave you alone" She said with a laugh.

"Oh Lord" I said, which made her laugh even more.

We continued our journey up to their apartment. Since I was spending the night, Nika and I decided to grab dinner for everyone. We finally trekked up the stairs, reaching the apartment. Nika took her keys out and opened the door.

"Maia" KK said as I came into the apartment.

She was laying on the couch watching a movie with Paige and Ice.

"Hey" I said walking over to the couch she was laying on.

I took a seat next to her. "Ooh, what did you get?" Ice asked Nika, who was sitting the food down we got in the kitchen.