four

Paige

"They're so cute" I heard a bunch of voices say, near my door. I lifted my head and opened my eyes to see, Azzi and Nika standing at the end of my bed.

"Oh shit, she's awake" Azzi said as she turned from Nika, to me. "Sorry, we didn't meant to wake you" Nika said.

The sound of their voices made Maia turn, cuddling closer to me, her arm around my waist tightening. I looked down at the girl, who had her head resting on my chest.

"Y'all can go, she's still sleeping" I whispered to the two girls, who nodded their heads. "No need to be sassy" Nika said rolling her eyes, I lifted my hand to the girl and flipped her off.

"Girl we're leaving" Azzi said as the two of them left my room, closing the door behind themselves.

I sighed and looked down at the girl. I laid my head back down and closed my eyes, letting the sleep take over me again.

"Paigey" I heard as I left someone's fingers, tracing over my stomach. "Hmm?" I hummed back.

"Wake up" Maia said as she sat up. I opened my eyes to be met with Maia sitting there, looking at me. I sat up in the bed, Maia scooted closer to me.

"Morning" I said as I wrapped my arm over her shoulder, making her place her head on my shoulder. "Good morning" She said.

"I brought you in here last night, figured you didn't want to sleep on the couch" I said, and she lifted her head, smiling at me. "Thank you" She said.

"Of course" I said giving her a smile back. We fell into a silence, it wasn't uncomfortable and went uninterrupted until the sound of Maia's stomach growling was heard by the both of us.

"Someone's hungry" I stated with a small chuckle, which made the girl burry her face into the pillows behind us. "Fuck off" She groaned.

"Don't play with me Maia" I said and she lifted her head, with a pout on her face. "What are you gonna do about it?" She questioned me, with an eyebrow raised.

I looked at the girl, not saying anything to her. I stood up from the bed, Maia watching my every move, but not expecting what was coming next. I stood at the end of the bed, reached under the cover and grabbed her ankles, pulling her to me.

"Paige" She screamed once my grip made their way to her ankles. "Don't you dare" She warned, knowing what was coming next. Before she move away from me, my hands made their way to her sides, attacking the girl.