Warm Welcoming

Yumi:

"Yumi wake up" whisper a voice. I groaned unhappily. I was peacefully asleep and Shino had to wake me up. I openen my eyes and glared at him.

"You happy now, I'm up" I said.

"Yes" he replied with a tone that was almost sarcastic. I swear the jerk.was grinning, too. I then noticed.Kiba sleeping nearby, his jacket was off which I realized was around me.

"You like what you see?" Asked a mocking tone. I turned to see Kiba behind me.

"What, but-" I stumbled on my own words.

"Eh, Akamaru wake up" Kiba called. The other Kiba looked up lazily and whined.

"Poor dog was so tried he forgot to undo the transformation jutsu and just fell asleep" Kiba told me, he wore a cocky smile.

"So, tell me you really do like what you see?" Kiba asked. 'Hmm, hit him for being arogant...' I considered my options.

"Shut up Kiba" I told him. I left the cave where Tsume, Kiba's mother, stood outside.

"The rain had stopped, but the mountain side is still wet. About five hundred to seven hundred meters. Maybey more" Tsume observed.

"Ready to go" Shino said. We continued our climb upwards. All went well and we reached the top. The entrance to the large labratory sat in front of us. 'Traps that could only be detected be ninja accustumed to sensing heat, something snakes are accustomed to. What was the akatsuki doing in my Father's lab? I doubt they are in league, so I wonde who they have orders from to come here' I thought. "Moshimoshi? Yumi e no chijyu? (Hello, Earth to Yumi?)" Hana said.

"Oh sorry, I spaced out" I said.

"Well be alert. We enter enemy ground now" Tsume said. I nodded my head. We walked down the metalic floor. My hand trailed along the shiny chrome wall. I closed my eyes momentarily.

Flashback:

"This is my lab" the man with with the long black hair told me. A small hand trailed along the chrome wall.

"When will mother come back?" the small girl asked, she was perhaps eight or nine. He gave her a sad smile,

"Even if you can't see her child, she is still with us" he told her. The girl turned left at the hallways intersection when the floor gave out. She yelped, when he caught her. Spikes and boiling acid awaited her below.

"Carefull" he told her.

"There are ten intersections. You must count them when you reach one. At the first one, never turn left, and the second, fourth, sixth, eight,.and tenth never turn right. The odds are never turn left" he told me.

End of Flashback:

"Lets head this way" Hinata suggested. She turned left.

"Hinata!" I called to her, but her foot touched the floor too soon. The floor gave way and her with it. She screamed, and the floor disinagrated in the pool of acid.

"Striking shadow snake" I said. The snake just barely caught her. I pulled her back up to saftey. Hinata let out a sigh of relief,

"Thanks" she said.

"We need to be carefull" Hana said. The walk continued, and I began to guide the group.

"Its heat sensored traps" I lied.

"Well then you better lead. You lead so well one would almost think you've been here" Shino said with a knowing tone.

"Jeez Shino, way to sound like a creep" Kiba said. Shino made no comment. 'He knows and I know, I've been here before' I thought. We finally came into a large room. Prison cell doors lined the room, but they were empty. A man walking in the middle of the room carried a large sword. He apparently hadn't sensed our presense. Tsume motioned for Shino, Hana, and I to go right. Kiba, Hinata, and hersel fb would go left. I jumped down from the ledge. I made the hand signs for my jutsu when he whirled around. The tape around his giant sword reveal its blue scales. It growled and coiled around me. The man with the bluish skin and gills on his cheeks grinned. I grimaced in pain, I recognized him, he was Kisame of the Akatsuki. A member of the seven ninja swords men of the mist.