Dog-Boy & Medical Ninja

Yumi:

'Concentrate the chakra to go into sage-mode since your body is still'  the Matatabi told me. I cried out in pain as a sword was thrust into me. I was still caught in Sasuke's Tsukuyomi, a dangerous genjutsu the Uchiha's with mangekyo sharingan used. So far I had feld four swords stab me, and it was going on. The genjutsu made it feel like a month had passed, when it was probably only a few seconds. Sasuke grinned.

"Your not hurt are you? Disgusting snake!" he said and stabbed me again. I bit my tongue to the point it bled. I wasn't giving this baka the pleasure of knowing how hurt I was. I felt a new strength flow into me meaning I'd gone into white snake sage mode. 'Use my chakra Yumi, get out of this genjutsu' the Matatabi ordered. The curse mark on my neck shifted. The next momment I had cat-like ears, three tails, and sharper teeth. I focused on my chakra, focusing on seeing through this genjutsu.

"Tsukuyomi is an interesting genjutsu, ha. Your not getting out of this" Sasuke told me. I cried out as the tenth sword hit me. 'This isn't good, we need someone elses chakra to escape this' the Matatabi told me. A hint of disappointment and defeat in its voice. Sword stabbing after stab and it felt like years now. Sasuke was clearly enjoying himself, and occasionaly saying a few words to mock me and the late Orochimaru.

"Wait till I'm free of this, I'll tear you-" I began to threaten him when I felt two swords stab me. I cried out in agony. Every stab there was another Sasuke with another sword. 

"Shut up, you talk a lot of b*ll sh*t. Just as bad as that snake Orochimaru" Sasuke sneered. There was an evil glint in his eye. I was about to swear and yell when I felt all of my chakra stop flowing through me. The curse mark went back to appearing as three tomoes, and the Matatabi's chakra was stopped. Even my own chakra had been stopped. Everything blurred for a momment and disappearled.

"Yumi, Yumi are you allright" said a voice. I felt a cold nose on my hand and whinning. 

"Yumi!" the voice called to me again. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"She's in shock, I suspect she was under genjutsu because the flow of her chakra hasn't stabilized yet" said another. I felt two hands to my temples,

"Release!" the voice said. I blinked rapidly, finding myself able to see.

"Yumi, say something!" the other voice said, and began to shake me.

"Hei! I'm fine now, so quite spazzing dog-boy!" I shouted at Kiba.

"Enough now, we have him to deal with" said the other, Neji Hyuga. Both he and Kiba got into a fighting stance. Kiba threw a small burlap bag towards me. I opened it to find plasma pills and chakra pills.

"Get your strength back, we'll deal with him for now" Neji told me. 

"Thanks guys" I said as the two of them launched into battle. 

Kiba:

"Lets go" Neji said.

"Right" I replied. I ran on all fours,

"Man beast clone Akamaru!" I called to him. As Akamaru ran he turned into a clone of me.

"Lets hit him hard, beat him into the ground!" I told Akamaru. The large fiery red humanoid figure that surrounded Sasuke, his Susanoo jutsu, roared loudly and hit the ground with its sword. We swerved out of the way, a narrow dodge, and attacted with fang passing fang. The humanoid slammed both of its fists outwars and hit us.

"Ooff!" I exclaimed. Akamaru landed a snort distance away, the clone jutsu faded. Neji charged, also trying to attack Sasuke from within the humanoid, but was hit also.