My contracted wife went to the disco 8.16

My contracted wife went to the disco behind my back again! 8.16

"What did you say?" Chi Yan pushed the person into his arms, "Is it Ruan Minhe?" His eyes revealed a dangerous meaning.

Mo Zhiyang felt the murderous intent and frowned, "Why do you think I would like that kind of person?He is not as good-looking as you, his temperament is not as good as yours, and he is not as rich as you. There is no need for me to be with him, right?"

Seeing that he still had the same expression, he leaned over and kissed him, "You are great at work, capable and durable. You are unparalleled in the world. You are unique."

"You really didn't talk to Ruan Minhe?" Chi Yan still didn't believe it, so he had to be on guard against this guy.

Mo Zhiyang leaned into his arms and nuzzled him coquettishly, "Of course, of course, my brain is not broken yet. Even if my brain is broken, I still won't like him."

"You are unparallel and unique in the world." Chi Yan sighed; Yang Yang never knew how good he was.

Suddenly remembering that he hadn't been to the nursing home for a long time, Mo Zhiyang lay in his arms, "Let's go see grandpa later. We haven't been there for a long time. Grandpa misses us and refuses to call."

Chi Yan: "Okay." 

To be honest, when walking in the corridor of the nursing home, Chi Yan felt a little emotional. The last time he came here, he and Yang Yang looked disgusted, but now they are together.

The world is impermanent. This sentence is absolutely true. Chi Yan lowered his head and glanced at the young man holding his arm, and suddenly asked, "Yang Yang, will we always be together?"

"Of course, we will be together for eternity." Mo Zhiyang hugged his arm and showed a big smile.

Seeing his sincerity, Chi Yan suddenly breathed a sigh of relief and nodded, "You're right." That was enough.

"Grandpa!" When he was approaching the room, Mo Zhiyang let go of his arm and ran all the way into the room. He saw his grandfather sitting in a wheelchair reading a book, "Grandpa, what are you reading?"

Mr. Chi suddenly heard a voice and was so happy that he closed the book and said, "It's you, come here, come here, show me to grandpa, have you lost weight?"

"I'm not losing weight." Mo Zhiyang ran over and squatted in front of the wheelchair. "Grandpa, you can see that I'm not losing weight."

Squeezing his little face, Mr. Chi nodded, "You're still a little thinner." As soon as he finished saying this, he looked up and saw Chi Yan coming in, "Huh?"

"Grandpa." Chi Yan walked over with the gift and stood next to Mo Zhiyang, "How are you feeling lately?"

What surprised Mr. Chi was whether they came together or just happened to meet each other "You guys?"

"My husband and I came together." Mo Zhiyang stood up, hugged his arm, stepped on his feet and kissed him, "We agreed to come see you together."

Mr. Chi's eyes widened, and his reading glasses slid down to the bridge of his nose. He looked at this scene in disbelief. Oh my God, it's really been a long time since I've seen him alive.

Moreover, judging from the attitudes of the two people, it didn't look like they were acting or forcing themselves, especially Ah Yan's eyes, which were so gentle that they could drip with water.

Although he is already eighty, Mr. Chi still has a gossipy heart and wants to understand why they suddenly became like this.

Mo Zhiyang saw what he was thinking and thought of what he wanted to do. He tugged on Chi Yan's hand and said, "Honey, will you take grandpa out for a walk?"