Mystery Girl - Chapter Four

A/N - Already on the fourth chapter can't believe it well I can actually I wrote the first few chapters out already just so I can update them whenever! Anyway here's chapter four and tell me what you think bad or good I want to know.
~

CHAPTER FOUR

Mystery Girl 2 - His asking what!?

Bailey's POV.

I was sitting in the caferteria waiting for Mel and apparently Brayden is sitting with us which I don't mind, his like my brother since they've been going out for a couple of weeks we've all hung out more which unfortunately means we hang out with Cameron as well. It's gotten easier since he doesn't know who I am and I can be my self around him. It sounds selfish keeping him in the dark about his so called 'Mystery Girl' but he seems more of the friend type, or not maybe I have a crush on him again. Yes I say again at one point all girls in high school liked him, I liked him before freshmen and after but when I started seeing him with all them other girls the crush faded into nothing.

Now its back and worse, I don't love him I mean its only been two weeks and 6 weeks, over a month since his been trying to find me, I think his stopped now though, given up hope. In a way I am dissappointed people who want someone and try to find them work harder to do that, lasting about over a few months not one. However I am pleased it means if he did find me he would break my my heart sometime in the future anyway and I dont want to risk it. I am brought out of my thoughts when Melanie and Brayden arrive but no Cameron?

"Hey" Mel chirps, smiling widely giving me a quick hug before she sits down "Hey Bray" I smile at him, like a brother I never nad.

"Hey B" he smiles back at me and then he starts stuffing his face, while Mel eats her salad, I roll my eyes she's still on the diet "Mel eat something"

"I am eating something" she gestures to the little amount of salad she has.

"That is not food" I scoff "You need to eat real food, your starting to act like a cheerleader and I don't like it, I weigh more than you, you don't need a diet" I tell her, it's the truth I do weigh more than her, I run everyday but I eat aload more than she does. I don't want to be seen as a stick and if she keeps this up thats what she will be seen as.

"You do? You run alot Bails.."

"I also eat alot Mel" I roll my eyes "I got an idea how about you can eat normal food and me and you can run together?" I offer her, its better than not eating properly.

I watch her bite her lip thinking about my offer "I think.. I think I will" she smiles at me, I smile back at her before pushing my tray of food in her direction "now eat" I order her as she also stuffs her face, what a lovely couple.

"What about you?" she says after swallowing her.. 10th bite.. no 12th?

"I have food in my bag" I reassure her as I grab my bag and grab a sandwhich, chocolate, cookies, skittles and a load more junk food.

"You brang all that?" Brayden and Mel say at the same time, mouth wide with a mouth full of food making me smirk and look at them in disgust "Yep and its all mine and close your mouths" I say luckily I didn't get them out of my bag otherwise they would of had them out of my hands in no time I was just looking through my bag as I was listing them off.

"Did you hear about what Camerons been asking all the girls in school?"

"What?"

Thats when Brayden cuts in "His been asking girls if there virgins or slept with someone at the party and when I mean everyone I mean someone who isn't popular or who are.."

"Nerds?" I finish for him smiling.

"Yeah even them" he nods chuckling.

"Seriously though his asking them that just walking up to random girls and saying 'Hey are you a virgin or did we sleep together at that party?" I say in a deep voice, making them both laugh.

"Something like that" Brayden smirks.

"Thats just nasty I mean how is he going to find m-her like that if she stayed a 'mystery' then she doesnt want to be found" I explain to him.

"She might be scared" Melanie cuts in I look at her why would she-I be scared? "She might be scared because she knows what Cameron is like, knows that his mr popular and that he plays girls and breaks there hearts, she doesnt want to like that, no girl does but he does it anyway and since that girl he has changed he wants a girl in his life, he doesnt want to keep playing with them, he wants a relationship" she finishes making me stare at her eyes wide.

She really thinks that of me? She thinks I'm scared to admit to Cameron that it was me, admit to him that I didnt say anything because I know who he is, how he acts.. To admit I might actually like or love him and he wont feel the same way.

Hell she might be right.

I gulp turning my eyes from Melanie to Brayden.

"I think I know who the girl is" Brayden suddenly says making both mine and Melanie's heads snap up towards him.

"Y-you D-do? I stutter, he can't know, I havent said anything and Melanie said she wouldnt tell, well she did have that little outburst but he couldn't possibly know.

"Yeah" he says almost as if his sad and hurt, why would he be? "Its Melanie" I sigh in relief knowing he doesnt know the truth but then my eyes go wide when I think back to what he said 'Its Melanie'. "It's not Melanie Bray, she was with me the whole night, I promise you" Ok I wasn't with her the whole night I was with him but like I said before he doesn't need to know that.

He sighs in relief "Thank god I didnt actually think it was her I just thought after your little outburt M that it was you" this making me chuckle, Melanie smiles up at him while giving him a quick kiss "Don't worry I was just saying that is what the girl would feel like, trust me its not me" She emphasizing the word me making me roll my eyes, make it more obvious why don't you.

I finish eating my lunch, thinking about whether or not to tell him.

Would he think I'm lying? I'm snapped back into reality when the bell rings. "See you later babe" I hear Brayden says before kissing Mel "Bye B" he kisses me on the cheek.

"Bye Bray" I say smiling up at him as Mel does the same by kissing him again.

"Your right" I whisper to her as we start walking to our lesson together "I figured" she smiles sadly at me "Your scared, after what happened it's understandable.. you've had crushes but you've never loved, after what happened with your mum and dad I get why" Mel whispers the last part.

I smile at her "My dad is not worth about talking" making her chuckle "Your right, let's get to class" she says after hugging me tightly.

"Lets" I smile. "I can't believe his been asking girls that" making me throw my head back and laugh "Either can I, he better not ask me but I don't think he will he suspects nothing, your with Brayden and I'm more of a friend"

"Thats good right?"

I sigh "Yeah I guess" as I head into lesson.

Cameron's POV.

I am actually doing this.

"Hey Susan right?" I ask some girl who is opening her locker.

"Yeah?" her eyes wide making me smirk, wait shes not going to faint is she? I am not dealing with that, again.

"You know about the rumour, well my mystery girl?" I ask her as I lean on the locker besides hers.

"Yeah" she laughs "I think everyone does"

I chuckle "Yeah I guess your right it's just all the girls are coming up to me and telling me there her, but I know when there all lying but I have been asking a certain question-"

"No and No" she tells me blunty.

"What?"

"You were going to ask if I was a virgin or her, I'm not I hope you find her maybe she can tame the player" she smirks, making me blush, I actually blushed.

"Yeah maybe she will" I mumble as I watch the girl walk off.

When will I find her?

Will I eve find her?

I move to the next girl, then the next, then then and many more..

None of them were her, those many lied. How I knew they were lying when I didn't even know who the girl actually was I had no clue about but I knew all the girls I have asked are not her and I want and need her. I admit I dont even know this girl and I like her, maybe even falliing for her, but we did talk a little.

After talking to some girl called Martha I see Brayden walk up to me "Hows it going?" he asks.

"Brayden if I found her I would be jumping around like a girl running after you with the girl with me till we found you, I would tell you and kiss her right there infront of everyone"

"So you havent found her chill out dude"

"I will chill when I find her" I snap at him, "Whatever I'm heading to class you coming"

"Yeah" I mumble as I follow after him.

I'll ask every girl in the area if I have to, I will find her.

~

A/N - :D Chapter 4 trying to catch up on my sleep so I wont be on wattpad as much.. thats probably not true but we'll see when I can upload again!