Mystery Girl - Epilogue

Five Years Later & My Mate Is Back! is now going to have slower updates!

The One Night Stand [New Version] is now being uploaded earlier than planned but I hope you check it out!

Falling for the Player is still on hold till further notice!

I have now annouced that I will be uploaded the sequel to His Servant! called Forgiving My Mate! in September and it is about Lisa's story!

Sorry the final chapter is shorter!

Mystery Girl

Epilogue

It's been five years since then and me and Cameron have now finished College, had our baby girl, as he thought it was and now engaged since exactly a month ago the night of graduation.

It has been five years since I found out I was pregnant with Cameron and mine's baby.

It has been four years and 2 months since I had our baby girl.

Emily Claire West.

Emily is a daddy's girl and he treats her like a princess and me the queen if I must say so myself.

It has been three years since me and Cameron moved in together.

It has been two years since I have finished college.

It has been a year and a half since I started working for the local newspaper as a photographer and Cameron has been working as a lawyer.

It has also been over a year and a half since me and Cameron finally tied the knot, I was now Mrs Cameron West and I always smiled like a goon when he called me Mrs West.

I am his wife..

..Forever and Always!

"Bailey have you seen my tie?" Cameron asks walking into the kitchen.

"You have loads and you just wear the one" I shake my head "It's there on the table" pecking him on the cheek I carry on with breakfast I made sure that we always sat together as a family for meals no matter what with Cameron's busy schedule it was still possible as sometimes he works from home so he didn't have to leave home at all.

"Where's Emily?" he whispers kissing my neck which always makes me shiver.

"In the living room watching tv" I smile at my husband.

"Emily is going to stay at my parents I want my wife all to myself, I was thinking maybe we could practice for another baby" he grins placing kisses on my neck.

"What if I said we didn't have to practice because I am already pregnant" I whisper waiting for his reaction which was to spin me around with a silly grin on his face that made me giggle.

"I'm going to be a daddy!" he shouts out.

"I'm going to have a little bwother or sister!" a girly voice yells making me and Cameron look down at our daughter smiling just like her father does making her look adorable "Mummy, you and daddy are having another baby?"

I couldn't keep the smile of my face as I nod my head "Yes baby were gonna be one happy family"

"We are one happy family" Cameron corrects as we have our usual family hugs "Love you Mystery Girl"

"I love you too Cameron"

"I wove you too mummy and daddy!"

Yeah a really happy family.

 The End!