Mystery Girl - Chapter Nine

A/N - ONLY A SHORT CHAPTER AND FINALLY INCLUDES BRAYDEN'S POV AND ALSO MELANIES, NO CAMERON OR BAILEY OR EVEN HAILEY JUST THEM TWO! SHORT CHAPTER! :D ENJOY!!

Chapter Nine

The Plan

Melanie's POV.

I had to tell him, if I told him about Bailey he could and would help me, I had to tell Brayden about Bailey being Cameron's mystery girl she would hate me if she found out I told him but she wouldn't know because it would get them together I know they love each other.

"Brayden..." I trail off trying to get his attention by dragging out the words which I knew he hated "Yes baby?" I blush when he calls me that who would of thought he was a player only a year ago and I've already been dating him for three months and that his had a crush on me for over a year thats what made him stop being a player he wanted a real relationship, and I am just lucky its with me.

"I have something to tell you well more like confess-" I didn't get far before he cut me off "You cheated!" he accuses making me slap the back of his head "I wouldn't ever cheat on you asshole I love you" I all but declared making me stop and stare at him eyes wide. Did I just tell my boyfriend I love him and we've been dating for only three months.

"Mel-" Great this is the part where he dumps me because he doesn't love me back or tells me it was all a joke and that he didn't even like me in the first place "Melanie are you even listening to me!" he demands breaking me away from my thoughts "Huh?" making him chuckle "I love you too"

"You do?" I giggle blushing like a little school girl who has a crush but no I am in the arms of a man who loves me like I love him "Yes I do"

"Good now back to what I wanted to say I need to confess something that isn't about me" I added quickly watching as he opens his mouth "Its about Bailey and Cameron"

"What about them?" he asks confused I close my eyes please don't hate me Bailey "She's his mystery girl" I whisper not looking at him.

"But why didn't she tell him?" He questions.

"She doesn't want to get hurt by him, cheated on she knows his been trying to find her but sleeps with other girls and her dad..."

"What about her dad?" He asks me "Babe this is important" he pleads with me.

"Her dad cheated on her mum three years ago she wasn't feeling well and she knew her dad was at work so she went to see him, to spend the day with him but when she got there he was having sex with some woman that wasn't her mum she ran home and she told her mum and when he got home that night her mum kicked him out and they got divorced.. Brayden her dad doesn't know about Libby and because of what her dad done she doesn't believe in love either.. Love"

"Anything else?" why is he being so calm.

"She's scared Brayden and seeing Cameron look for her but sleep with other girls she knows his not serious so Hailey found out and told Bailey to say it was her, that shes the mystery girl and to never talk to Cameron again.."

Brayden's POV.

"She's scared Brayden and seeing Cameron look for her but sleep with other girls she knows his not serious so Hailey found out and told Bailey to say it was her, that shes the mystery girl and to never talk to Cameron again.."

I close my eyes, Bailey is like my little sister someone I always want to protect hell she is my baby sister, only half but just before her mum and dad got married before they even knew eachother that man got my mum pregnant making Bailey my half sister but she doesn't know that but her mum does she visits me often since my mum is close to death in the hospital, a coma after a car accident she gives me money, makes dinner for me sometimes.

"Brayden?"

"Yeah?" I ask once I am out of my thoughts.

"Are you okay? Are you even listening to me"

"Yes I am listening to you.. Bailey is Cameron's mystery girl, she slept with him and wont tell him its her, his still sleeping with other girls, Hailey finds out and now your all pretending its her and not Bailey" I say angrily my eyes still closed "There's something I need to tell you" I whisper to her now opening my eyes.

Melanie nods her head for me to continue "Bailey and Libby.. there my half-sister"

A/N - SHORT CHAPTER AND MELANIE TOLD BRAYDEN EVERYTHING.. BUT SHE WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD A SECRET.. NEXT UPLOAD SHOULD BE ON THE 26TH.. IF NOT LATER. I KNOW BRAYDEN'S POV. IS REALLY SHORT BUT ITS SOMETHING! :P