Mystery Girl - Chapter Seven

A/N - So here's chapter seven after a two week wait oh my fudge I just realised thats the longest I've gone without uploading wow... anyway back to reality hope you enjoy the chapter been working hard on it! :D Glasses are weird but of course they help me see better.. :P

Sorry the chapter is shorter than usual! :/

You know when I said I would only work on this story and Falling for the Player I lied. :P I am going to start writing a Niall Horan Fan Fiction which will also be coming soon it will be short chapters but long so not really a short story and each story I will only be upload when I can but I hope you enjoy this chapter and tell me what you think!! :D

CHAPTER SEVEN

Mystery Girl 2 - Mystery Girl's Reappearance!

Cameron's POV.

I was at this party with Brayden the week by too fast and I was hoping my mystery girl would be there, every party I went to she wasn't there like she was hiding and its been at least 3 months now being the middle of October but I wouldn't stop wishing that she was here with me, that she turned up.

"Do you think she'll be there?" I ask Brayden for the hundreth time, he rolls his eyes smirking "You don't even know who she is and your whipped!" he laughs shaking his head as he pulls up onto the street of the party.

"No I'm not" I state "Well she is amazing I might not actually know alot about her but I know enough, just not her, who she is.."

"Yeah your not whipped at all" he says sarcastically, I roll my eyes. So what if I am I want to find her but you cant blame me for having a bit on the side I havent found her yet and when I do.. I don't know what will happen but I know I will  be too happy to care.

"Whatever, were here!" I tell him getting out of the car and heading to who's house this is. "Is Bailey coming tonight?"

"I don't think so, but I'm going to find Mel see you later" he pats me on the back. I frown why is she not coming? She never goes out to parties I always try but she always says 'no' I shrug it off and head to get a drink.

I plan to get drunk tonight. Way drunk, that I wont remember anything plus it's the weekend and I can't be asked to do anything, I mean its the weekend, just hang out with some friends or something. I was drink within an hour since I just drank and drank not caring about anything I knew I was smashed.

By 8 o'clock girls were pulling me to them, grinding on my body I may still be sleeping with girls but when it comes to the party my mind is focused on her, if I met her at a party wouldn't I see her at another one? That's if she's from this area.

I headed into the kitchen.

I saw two girls talking. Mel? and my mystery girl? She's here! I couldn't keep the smile off my face, knowing she's here and I saw her again.

"Hi Mel" I smile at her "Who's your friend?" I asked, I knew it was her my mystery girl but how did Mel know her? What's her name? Where does she come from?

"Oh, um hi?"

"Who's your friend?" I repeat myself with the biggest smile on my face. I must look like a complete idiot.

"Oh no she's not a friend.. I just um, met her" she weakly smiles.

"Uh-Huh" I mutter, not convinced, did she know her? "Why didn't Bailey come?"

Her eyes widen for a split second "Homework you know how she is" she responds quickly. "Brayden was looking for you" I tell her and she quickly dissappears leaving me alone with her but I wait till she is gone to turn back to my mystery girl. "Hey" she says softly, good her voice is so.. sexy, yet familiar?

"Hi, you know a few months back I never got your name.." she smirks "I never gave it to you" she winks making me smirk.

"True, but I would really like to know the name of my mystery girl" I tell her, I watch her as she's silent for a few seconds "Mystery Girl?" she whispers finally.

"Yeah I've been looking for you.. in a non creepy stalker way" I add quickly making me blush and laugh at the same time. I clear my throat "So your name?" I ask again.