My contracted wife went to the disco 8.18

My contracted wife went to the disco behind my back again! 8.18

"What did you misunderstand about him?" Lan Zizhou leaned over to hear what he said clearly.

Seeing him getting so close, Mo Zhiyang raised his hand and slapped him, "You dog, you bastard! Chi Yan, you big bastard!"

"You!" Anger flashed in Lan Zizhou's eyes, but seeing how drunk he was, he could only swallow it down and spoke to him in a gentle voice, "What did Chi Yan do?"

Mo Zhiyang was startled and turned to look at him, his eyes starting to blur, "He, he deliberately lied to me that it was artificial blood, wuwuwu~ I'm obviously not like that."

Shocked, Lan Zizhou continued to ask him, "When did he let you drink it?"

"Hiccup~" Mo Zhiyang raised his head dully and looked at the blue light above his head, "I just... I don't know, I can't remember it. Maybe it was a long time ago?"

Lan Zizhou looked at the incoherent person and made sure to find out when he started to get blood.

It's lively here, but the place in Chi Yan's office is very deserted, with a person sitting alone on the office chair.

The three assistants outside the door didn't dare to leave. How could they dare until the boss left? They were staring at each other, not knowing what to do.

Finally, it was Meng Qing who took the initiative to go in and take a look, "Director Chi, it's almost twelve o'clock. Do you want to go back and rest first? Or... have a midnight snack."

"Meng Qing, after the handover is over tomorrow, let's settle the salary with the finance department." Chi Yan leaned on the office chair tiredly and took a deep breath.

Meng Qing was stunned for a moment, lowered his head, and asked in an aggrieved voice, "Is it because of Mrs. Chi?"

"I don't know how to make him happy, and I don't know how to keep him from leaving me." Chi Yan closed his eyes, slumped his shoulders, and rubbed his temples, "He has never been willing to be obedient."

"Director Chi, I don't think you can do this for a long time." Meng Qing felt the same way. He walked to the desk and held the table with his right hand, "This will only push him further and further away."

This sentence struck a chord in Chi Yan's heart.

"I have liked him for so long, from the first moment I saw him, but he hates me very much. In order not to embarrass him, I had to pretend to hate him. For so many years, I have protected myself for him.As a result, he went to dinner with another man."

Chi Yan's hand on the table slowly tightened, "Besides this method, I have no other way to keep him." His voice gradually became sinister.

"What method?" Meng Qing asked tentatively.

After hearing what he said, Chi Yan's expression changed, and he turned around and said, "This is not your business." After saying that, his phone rang, and his expression changed when he saw the message.

Seeing him running out quickly, Meng Qing knew what he was going to do and called Chang Shui in advance to let him prepare.

Chi Yan stood at the door of the nightclub. This was his second visit, but he still couldn't accept his noise.

Stepping in, the dazzling lights make people's eyes uncomfortable.

Pushing away the entangled man and woman, Chi Yan walked straight to the bar.