Chapter 3~ Horrific BLUE EYES Amulets

"In shadows deep, the amulets gleam,Guardians 'gainst the blue-eyed dream

Guardians 'gainst the blue-eyed dream.
Love's shield, a bond so true,
The cursed gaze, they shall undo."

As daylight waned, the windows of Willowbrook's charming cottages began to twinkle with the warm light of lamps and fireplaces. The soft glow cast by these lights seemed to invite all who passed to step inside and share in the tales spun by crackling fires and the laughter of families.

Wrought iron lanterns, hanging from lampposts that lined the cobblestone streets, bathed the town in a soft, golden glow as the evening descended. Willow trees, their branches gracefully reaching out like guardians of the town's secrets, lined the streets, creating a canopy of leaves that rustled in the wind like whispers passed between old friends.

It is a town that wears its history with pride, but now every cobblestone tells the story of blue ice cream, and every brick whispers of eyes turning blue.

And then arrives the one fateful day, the once-vanishing blue eyes lingered, casting a pall of horror upon the town. Laughter quickly turned to terror. The infected eyes, now horrific and unyielding, became a collective trauma, haunting the afflicted and striking fear into the hearts of all. The once-comical transformation became a source of horror as more and more people found themselves with eyes entirely consumed by the chilling blue hue.

At first, it seemed as though the blue eyes were nothing more than a bizarre optical illusion. But as time went on, whispers of strange occurrences started to circulate. People claimed that those with the blue eyes were experiencing vivid nightmares.

As more children and adults alike experienced the torment of the cursed eyes, fear and despair spread through the once joyful town of Willowbrook.

Amy (young child): *crying* "Mom, I can't sleep! The nightmares won't stop. I'm scared!"
Mother: "Oh, sweetheart, it's going to be okay. We'll find a way to make it better. Maybe we should talk to someone who can help."

Alex: "Stay away from me! I don't want to infect you with these cursed eyes."
Jenny: "But we're friends, Benjamin. We won't leave you. We'll find a solution together."
Emma: "Please, stay away from us! We don't want anyone else to suffer like we do."
Peter: "We love you dear friends. Let's face together these sorrowful days."

Lily: "Nobody wants to play with me anymore. They say I'm different because of my blue eyes."
Mildred (Grandmother): "Don't worry, my love. True friends will see beyond the color and stand by your side."

Sophie: "I can't look in the mirror anymore. These eyes... they haunt me."
Ella: "You're still the same Sophie we've always known and loved. The eyes don't define you."