Chapter 9~ Left ALONE

"Aloof on a ship, in cold and gray,Listening to the echoes of far away

Listening to the echoes of far away.
Through haunted woods, his steps in dread,
Left alone, he seeks what lies ahead."

In the mysterious realm of dreams, Oliver was once more ensnared by the spectral voice that had haunted him before. The voice, a whispering presence, insinuated itself into the fabric of his subconscious, casting an ethereal net around his slumbering mind.

This encounter bridged the gap between the waking world and the enigmatic landscapes of dreams, where the voice, both ominous and compelling, sought to impart cryptic wisdom or perhaps lead him further into the labyrinth of the curse.

Strange Voice: *whispers* "Ah, Oliver, I see you faced the twister. A little taste of the power that surrounds you. It was but a mere gift from the dark forces that govern this curse."

Oliver: *with a mix of fear and defiance* "What do you want from me? Why are you tormenting my dreams?"

Strange Voice: *sinister chuckle* "Torment? Oh, no, my dear Oliver, I am merely guiding you on your path. The twister was a mere taste of what lies ahead, a glimpse of the darkness that envelopes your every step. The dark power, the curse!"

Oliver: *confused* "Dark power? Curse?

Strange Voice: *with a touch of mockery* "The horrific BLUE EYES, my dear boy. Can't you feel their presence, their insidious grip on your town? It is a curse born from ancient powers, and you, my young hero, are entangled in its web."

Oliver: *with determination* "I won't succumb to darkness. We will break this curse, and the town will be free!"

Strange Voice: *amused* "Oh, you are brave, I'll give you that. But beware of every shadow, every whisper in the wind. The curse thrives on fear, doubt, and darkness."

Oliver: *firmly* "I won't let fear control me. I will face whatever challenges lie ahead, even if it means confronting the darkest of powers."

Strange Voice: *with a haunting tone* "Hope you understand, Oliver. The curse's power is vast, far beyond what you can imagine. Beware, for in the depths of the unknown, you may find both salvation and destruction."

The voice's eerie laughter echoed in Oliver's mind as the dream faded, leaving him with a sense of foreboding. The encounter with the strange voice served as a chilling reminder of the magnitude of their quest. The journey to break the curse was not just a physical one but a battle against the very essence of darkness itself. With a resolute heart, Oliver steeled himself for the trials that lay ahead, knowing that his every step could lead him closer to the truth or further into the clutches of the enigmatic curse.

The encounter with the mysterious voice left him with more questions than answers. But he knew that he couldn't let fear dictate his path.

*determination burned in his eyes, and he turned to Charlie, who had also awakened*
Oliver: "Charlie, we must be cautious. The spirits we face are cunning and manipulative. We need to stay true to ourselves and not be tempted by their tricks."
Charlie: *nodding solemnly* "You're right, mate. We'll be vigilant and stay together. We won't be led astray."