I love him

Kiara's pov

"No JJ you're not going back"i argued

"Nothing is gonna happen Kie!"he yelled passive agressively.

"No,you're not going back home,stay at the chateau or at Pope's.
I would invite you over but you know i can't JJ!"

"Fine"he said

"Fine"i copied.

Then the silence got over all of us.

"You know i wonder where John B and Sarah are now"JJ said.

"Yea..."Pope said and i just watched the road ahead of us.

I didn't have any choice of words in that moment.They're my weak side,even though we all know i hate weakness,and this made me weak.

The moment we got to the chateau my quiet sobs started.
Tears were forcing there way out of my eyes and they didn't stop rolling down my cheeks and falling onto my now wet shirt.

John B and Sarah were my bestfriends.Of course i love JJ and Pope but Sarah was my all time bestfriend for talking,gossiping,shopping,we did practically everything together.And John B.John B was my first friend,and to this day i remember how we met.
He was my shoulder to cry on,my therapy session,my ride or die.He was always there for me and our bond was unbreakable.

"God i miss them like crazy"i said as we got out of the Twinkie.

"Kie are you crying"JJ asked.

I didn't say anything,instead i just let out a quiet sob as him and Pope came and hugged me.

"Im sorry i just..."

"It's okey Kie,there's nothing to be sorry for."JJ told me.He really had a way with words.His gentle and sweet voice had always calmed me down.
And his choice of words was incredibly good sometimes.

As i calmed down we went inside and settled JJ in and then i walked home.
During the walk to my house i was deep in my thoughts.
I mean JJ has always had a sweet spot for me.I don't know why tho.
But oh he was breath taking.
His sweet voice and his soft lips,talk about his ocean blue eyes shining in the sun,matching the ocean.
His blonde messy hair falling to his face as wind blowed through it.
The way he's overprotective around everyone he loves,the way he stands up for me,the way he calms me down,the way his hugs feel.
I realised something.

I love him.

I love JJ Maybank.

(Guyyyysssss how do you like it so far?!!!!Thoughtss about this one pleaseee,there might or might not be some jiara in the next chapter🤫🤭
Updating when i get home from school hopefully!!!Thanks for 117 reads loves!!!Love yall.Enjoyyy!)