"To us"

Kiara's pov

I started breathing heavily and crying hysterically.I sat in the corner by the bed and the drawers and pulled my knees up to my chest as i curled up into a ball and cried.
My breathing picked up even more and i struggled to breathe.
I heard the door open,followed with JJ running up to me and putting his hand on my head,bringing me closer to him.
"Kie,Kie listen to my breathing ok,in and out,in and out ok"he said as i followed his breathing.
We sat there with him holding me for a long time till' i calmed down.
"Im sorry"i blurted out while he pulled me from his chest and brought his hands to my face as he caressed my cheeks with his thumbs.
"Sorry for what princess?"he asked gently.
"Everything.I mean everyone that gets close to me just-d-disappears"my lips trembled as he pulled my face closer to his and i felt his breath on my face.
"Kie don't be sorry,it's anything but your fault."he said making my lips stop trembling and get relaxed as i turned my attention to his beautiful cold blue eyes which met my soft brown ones.
We fell asleep next to eachother and i was the first one to wake up.
"Jayj wake up"i whispered in his ear as he groaned,opening his eyes.
"Morning"i said while the Sun poked through the curtains and right in my face.
"Morning beautiful"my stomach turned.What?What even am i talking about it's just the normal JJ.He could never be in love with me.Ugh,i would so talk about this with Sarah if i could right now.

We stood up and went to the kitchen
as i sat on the old couch while JJ made pancakes.
I heard the door open and close when Pope came in our eyesight.
"Hey JJ-oh Kie,weren't you supposed to come like 12?"Pope said,confused.
"Yeah i just decided to come early since my parents left town today"i lied since i didn't want to tell him the truth,i wasn't ready to talk about them again.I would just break down without the need to.But my parents really left town around 6-ish.

We spent the whole day just talking and laying on the hammock,with Pope's first time smoking a joint with me and JJ.
"John B would love watching you cough up your first j"JJ said making me chuckle in response as Pope coughed.
"Ok,not doing this anymore,yall can suit yourselfs"Pope said as he left the hammock and went inside to drink water.

"How you feeling"JJ asked me,breaking the silence.
"Good,thank you Jayj"i said,smiling at him.
"Of course Kie,you know im always there for you"he said,then when we heard the door open.
"Yall up for surfing!?"Pope asked as we jumped off the hammock.
"Duh"JJ and me said in unison as we took our boards and walked to the beach.

We surfed for hours and catched some really cool waves while me and JJ competed the whole time.
We were exhausted so we decided to rest a little.
We sat on the sand putting our boards aside as as we watched the sunset.

I heard a boat pull up and my heart skipped a beat when i saw whose boat it was.
It was John B.John B and Sarah.
They exited the boat and stood on the dock,waiting for us to realise who it is.
I ran to them and hugged Sarah since she was infront.
I cried my heart out followed by Sarah's sobs while we hugged.
JJ and Pope handshaked John B together as they cried.I knew they were just big softies.
But i couldn't blame them.Atleast not now.
They hugged Sarah as i went over to John B.
"Long time no see"i said,admiring my best friend who i thought was dead a day ago.
"Come here"he said,smiling widely as i followed.
"I missed yall"i said,smelling his scent.
"We missed you too,like crazy."Sarah added while hugging the blondie.My blondie.

We headed back to the chateu and JJ and me left the boards by the chateau wall and headed to bring beers from the freezer.
We did what needed and headed back to the others who were starting the fire.

"Okey,soo,tell us everything"i said.
They told us the funny stories that happened on their adventure as we sat and listened.We laughed together like old times.I haven't realised i missed this as much as i really did.
"To us"i said,making a toast with them.

"To us"they repeated.