Nidal moves away

Salish view

this is the last day i have wirh Nidal and we are making a youtube video about it and it is supposed to be fun.

But besides all the jokes we have and rude comments we have about eacg other.

I am really going to miss him. He is my best friend.  He means the world to me. I get see him in a few hours, some people ship me with Nidal but i'm sure ..

I do not if he likes me that way or if I even LIKE him that way... Sometimes I feel like we flirt and his face gets red when we hang out, but maybe he is just nervous?

Wait..But why would he be nervous if i knew him for so long. Nidal has one of the sweetest hearts and i can not lose him.

If lost him i would lose myself. He is the reason i am happy.

A few hours later.
Nidal view

I get to see Salish in a few minutes for the last time for awhile. I really do not know how i feel about her if we are just friends...Or if we..You know.

Every time we make a video together I feel like we.. I do not know honestly. She means so so much to me and I wish that i did not have to move but i do.

I am really going to miss her. Today we are going to the beach today to film on Jordan's channel. I am really excited but i do not know about her.

Honestly sometimes she acts like she hates me then other times she does not???
I do not know it is confusing.

At the beach
Nidal view

It is finally time. I get to see Salish for the last time before awhile.

I see her and I run
"SALISH" I scream.

"NIDAL" She scream as she hugs me back.

I think to myself. I do not know what it is but she always gives the best hugs and she smells really good

"How are you Salish" I say her.

"I am good now that i get to see you" She say.

" Awwwwwwww you loveeee meee" I say in a teasing voice.

"What!!!NOO You are tooo uglyyy" She says in joking way

" Wowwwwww I am ugly. I say back.

Thank you to everyone who read this story. I hope you liked it and if you want a sequel, write to me in the comments.

words-419