WHAAAT???!!!!

SALISH POV

After our lips touched I fell to the ground. I couldn't believe what happened. It was my first kiss and with Nidal at that.

We started laughing at that but continued with the video.

When we finished the video, I went to the bathroom. I wanted to be alone for a while. The moment when we kissed was still replaying in my head. At one point, I thought I had to tell him, so I came out of the toilets and went to Nidal with all the courage I had at that moment.

All courage left me when I saw Nidal having fun with another girl. I was confused because I didn't know that Nidal has another friend here that I don't know about. After a while Nidal noticed me and hit the girl by the arm and followed me. I didn't think anything of it, after all, we are holding hands.

"Salish, I want to introduce you to someone. This is my friend Olivia who recently moved here" Said Nidal with a calm voice.

"Hi, I'm Salish, nice to meet you" As I told her, we shook hands.

"Hello, Nidal told me a lot about you" He tells me.

"Seriously" I answer in surprise.

" Yeah. By the way, wouldn't you mind if we went with Olívia already, because I'm spending the night at her place and I'm already quite tired" Said Nidal.

"It's fine, I'm tired too, so I'll go home too" I answered and said goodbye to them.

I thought about them on the way home. It seemed strange to me. They didn't look like friends more like they were dating.

When I came home, I prepared my food and went to my room. Where my phone beeped. So I looked at it and it was Instagram. Nidal added a photo with Olivia hugging.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I felt so bad that I started to cry, but then I said to myself that why am I crying over something like that, it's just a stupid photo, it doesn't have to mean anything.

By the time I calmed down and finished eating, it was already evening. I decided to go to sleep. I was hoping to fall asleep quickly, but I couldn't. I still had to think about Nidal. After a few minutes I fell asleep.

In the morning, I texted Nidal asking if he wanted to go out today, but he wrote to me that he couldn't today, he wanted to be with Olívia.

I was honestly sad about it, but what can I do. The only thing he can do now is stay at home and watch series or movies.

I did that too. I made some popcorn and put on a movie. After watching, I finally decided to tell him. I will tell him that I love him, even if it were to destroy our friendship, I won't give anything for the attempt.

Hello everyone. I wish you good luck and health in the new year 2024. I have a lot of books planned for that year. So I hope you enjoy my books. Be sure to write me some of your ideas in the comments. Otherwise, I'm also sorry that I didn't write more chapters, but I want to fix that this year.

Thank you very much for your support for the last chapter as well, because it has almost a 29 reads.

words 574